Please help me...

madmich26

WiiChat Member
Oct 13, 2007
Hi, I have just bought a nintendo wii...it is a jap version....My wii works fine, I mean I can play games on them not a prob, I can't understand the menu though because i dont speak jap, but hey small prob!!! :wink: My biggest problem and the reason why im posting this is because my screen is in black and white... I would rather beable to play my games in colour...is there anyone out there that has an answer to my problem.... Please Please can someone help me

Thanks

Where are you living? Is it the UK? Because if so, you'll need a TV that can do 60hz. Every TV on sale (except second hand ones) will be of 60hz.

If it's the US, then I'm not familiar with watching Japanese formats on a US television.

Oh, and I'm not sure, but I think there might be a way to set the language of the Wii, possibly to English. Should be in the Wii menu (bottom left hand corner). Try the options one at a time changing them until the desired happens. (I know, it's a clumsy way of doing it, but you should be fine).

Hey, thanks....I'm in the uk, my tv is only about 2 years old so shouldn't it already do 60hz....Someone suggested trying a RGB cable, but i'm not sure what this is(im not very tech minded) and what it will do....

I have an english - jap conversion manual but the language change isnt where it is for the english wii....Someone said that there is no change function for the jap wii???

mich

Back