please help me

shaneman

WiiChat Member
Jan 6, 2008
Canada
Wii Online Code
5141-0596-6013-2176
hello fellow wii'ers I just got a wii as a present and have found a wireless conection in my area. But as of yet have found no wii friends. :(
This wii is great and look like it might be alot of fun.
The wii sports game is pretty cool and I am having lost of fun with it!! (it is my only game so far)
I have seen lots of talk of the internet browser for wii and would like to check it out.
One-two part problem: #1: I can't find any retail outlet anywhere close to me that sells wii points (as I don't live close to any city and never am able to get to one)
And #2: I have no credit card to by points online as well noone I know will by them for me! :(

So, Is there a kind person out there that could be a wii friend of mine and send as a gift the wii browser?

shaneman said:
hello fellow wii'ers I just got a wii as a present and have found a wireless conection in my area. But as of yet have found no wii friends. :(
This wii is great and look like it might be alot of fun.
The wii sports game is pretty cool and I am having lost of fun with it!! (it is my only game so far)
I have seen lots of talk of the internet browser for wii and would like to check it out.
One-two part problem: #1: I can't find any retail outlet anywhere close to me that sells wii points (as I don't live close to any city and never am able to get to one)
And #2: I have no credit card to by points online as well noone I know will by them for me! :(

So, Is there a kind person out there that could be a wii friend of mine and send as a gift the wii browser?
Post your Wii code here and you might get a reply

I doubt you'll get anyone to send you the browser. I have a feeling this will turn into a "stop begging omfg you suk0rz" topic...

I would be more than happy to pay back the points once I can get my hands on the elusive wii points card

You could buy them online if you don't mind paying a little extra for them. If my hometown doesn't have it Ebay does.

ohh that sucks hard eggs, you should get urself a credit card or sumthing.

even a visa or mastercard gift card will work... if you cant find thouse at your local gas station or general store my only guess is you live in the middle of no where

GThwaite said:
I don't think you get it.. He wants someone to send him a free browser..

Yes I was hoping that someone would send it to me as a gift

Gifts are always great
and gifts are always given back

Back