please help oldishlady

revrac60

WiiChat Member
Feb 3, 2008
i have tried everything i can to catch a fish for the cat at the begining of the game no luck if i dint figure this out the game is wasted

I had a little bit of trouble catching the fish as well. My suggestion is cast the line where you can see the fish. Once cast bob up and down slightly for a couple of seconds and then wait for a fish to bite. Once you have a bite make sure you swing the remote up and keep it up to pull in the fish.

Hope that helps, it takes a bit of patience but you should get it.

i know this sounds like a silly question but how do i know when the fish has bitten i have waited until the bobber sinks and goes to the bottome of screen still no luck

ive been trying fishing and ill sit at my wii for a good 10 minutes or so and no bite and i can see the fish swiming around but i never get the "fish on" alarm and ive gotten it once but the dumb cat wouldnt eat the fish..

all u have to do is cast the line where u see the fish, try to get it as close as possible to the fish, wait till u see the fish swim around it once u see the line move up and down (because it will go off screen) pull the wiimote up fast, that should do the trick.

~X

what you can also do is move your wiimote left and right to move back bobber. then when the fish bites a big message will say: Fish On! and then tilt your wii mote forward (not so much or else you will lose the fish) and reel it in.

Back