Please help on Guitar hero 3

XLaw

WiiChat Member
Feb 11, 2007
Latvia / Europe
Stuck on a damn song... Raining Blood - Slayer its just too god damn fast ,too confusing notes. Any advice ,tips you can give me?
Yeah ha-ha-ha I'm on easy ,first time I ever play Gh3 ,received it today...
HELP ME PLEASE ,I'M GOING INSANE!

Hey is my whammy bar broken??? When I battle LOU when he shoots me with that whammy power up ,I wham that thing all I can but nothings happening.

XLaw said:
Hey is my whammy bar broken??? When I battle LOU when he shoots me with that whammy power up ,I wham that thing all I can but nothings happening.
reset the game or search the forum i believe people have had the problem.

but to the topic maker guy: just play it over and over and maybe slow it down and practice it just trust me you have to be patient

just play it on the slowest setting and also what i tend to do is listen to the song on my mp3 player - that way i know the tune and know the rhythm

XLaw said:

That happens to me all the time, I just unplug the guitar from the wiimote and plug it back it and it works.

Stallyon said:
just play it on the slowest setting and also what i tend to do is listen to the song on my mp3 player - that way i know the tune and know the rhythm
yea that works but i have found out with raining blood that its just tricky to get down so find a strategy and dont strum too much cause that cause you to make your rock meter go down.

Have you ever noticed, that all lefty's do a better job on GH? Lol. I'm a lefty..
and I could do better than my siblings o_O, and I'm the only lefty.. Hmm..
and some people, just have the skill.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Have you ever noticed, that all lefty's do a better job on GH? Lol. I'm a lefty..
and I could do better than my siblings o_O, and I'm the only lefty.. Hmm..
and some people, just have the skill.
really never heard of that and dont brag hehehe :lol:

haha yah that song has a wacknasty solo in it.
i havent even heard the gh version but im sure its much alike :)

Back