Please Help - Rayman - Raving Rabbits!

cazchurm

WiiChat Member
Oct 6, 2007
Hello,

I brought rayman - raving rabbits 2day, popped it in my wii played the first 3 mini games and cleared easily, then i got to the dancing game where the rabbits hit the podium next to where rayman is standing, i have read the rules numerous times and followed closely! press down on nunchuk when rabbit is on left podium, pull verticly with wii controller when rabbit hits right and do both when both rabbits are on both podiums but...... I CANT DO IT!!!! :wtf: getting really annoyed, am i doing something wrong??? PLEASE HELP ME!!! :lol: god knows what im gona be like on the rest of the game if i cant do this part! lol
thanks lots! caz

Yeah, post this in the 'Nintendo Wii Games' Section.
But, I might know the answer to this? Lol, I have
already beat this game. You just like.. AHH. It's
hard to explain. Like, I'd show you how to do it.
But, I really can't. Lmao. Let me see if I can find
a YouTube Video on it..

Here's a video. Lol, you can make the game exciting like this guy..
and dance along xD! :)
[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=VGvIjB-k74c[/media]

i find it easier to just do a small flick of the wrist instead of pulling down.

but incase you still cant do it. you dont actually need to do all 4 mini games in each section.

just do three then carry on.

unfortunatly this is the only minigame which it is actually in every set of 4 minigames. just miss them out if u find them to hard.

there is one song in it which i could not do i think it may have been a error in the game but it was impossible. i could get like perfects on every song except this one which i kept failing

Are you left handed and holding the remote and 'chuk in the wrong hands?
That happened to me :lol:

Back