Please Help, Super Glued Hands!

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
uhh man anyone got any tips to get this crap off my hands....yeah yeah im an idiot....but it wasnt on purpose...PLEASE HELP!

(friend is typing it for me)

Axtlar said:
lol...wash your hands in hot water

phew thanks dude...okay now that my hands are disconnected how do I get of all this dried up glue.....oh man guys never underestimate the power of super glue....sigh

just leave it it will fall off as you grow new skin

serious

just leave it on :thumbsup:

trust me on this one i use super glue all the time

dont panic just leave it on

Joe said:
phew thanks dude...okay now that my hands are disconnected how do I get of all this dried up glue.....oh man guys never underestimate the power of super glue....sigh
there would be a quicker way, but id just pick at it lol :D

btw, how did you manage to get enough on your hands 2 stick them together :lol:

I was playing with a bottle of super glue once and the cap popped off and poured all over my hands... The very first thing I did was make sure my fingers were all apart when it started to harded... then put my hands under hot water. I spent the rest of the day peeling off chucks of glue from my hands.

common sense should have made you at least try hot water first. im begining to wonder if he really did glue his hands together.

well yeah I tried hot water but I was wondering at the time how to get the dried up glue off my hands.....why would I make that up :confused:

Joe said:
uhh man anyone got any tips to get this crap off my hands....yeah yeah im an idiot....but it wasnt on purpose...PLEASE HELP!

(friend is typing it for me)

Use some harsh chemicals.. Goof-Off... laquer... Paint remover... if it burns n scars your hands.. you wont have any finger/hand prints anymore... you can then go AWOL and black op n do crime free of leaving hand traces behind

:lol: your a total doosh

Back