Please Help, Super Glued Hands!

acetone nailpolish remover

thats what gets fake nails off.....non acetone will do SH*T so it has to have acetone in it

yeah shure... acetone... but it'll take a bit, a few soaks...

either way... your hands are gonna be jacked.
Dry nasty flacky all that fun stuff...

honest if you really did that why would you go online to a video game forum to ask for help :rolleyes:

even google could tell you what to do... but WiiChat ?

Alright........thanks a lot for your help but fortunatley its peeled off already...but you could learn a lot from this!
but thanks again guys

LyricistSoldier said:
yeah shure... acetone... but it'll take a bit, a few soaks...

either way... your hands are gonna be jacked.
Dry nasty flacky all that fun stuff...

really this whole thread is probalby total BS
thats why its hard for me to take this kid seriously... honest if you really did that why would you go online to a video game forum to ask for help :rolleyes:

even google could tell you what to do... but WiiChat ?

if ignorance is bliss, this kid would be very happy but wtvr ill still amuse him and tell him acetone will do it....and it wont take a bit. its about 5 min and it takes off fake nails if youve ever seen girls wear them. i know ive done them before:rolleyes:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
if ignorance is bliss, this kid would be very happy but wtvr ill still amuse him and tell him acetone will do it....and it wont take a bit. its about 5 min and it takes off fake nails if youve ever seen girls wear them. i know ive done them before:rolleyes:

lol i just figured since the guy got em stuck together he had to of used the whole bottle

either way... goof off... wd40... lol maybe its too caveman but it'd of worked :lol:

Back