Please help with my new Linksys WRT54G

ron8287

WiiChat Member
Oct 24, 2007
I can set up the internet for my connection but it never connects and I think the wep password is wrong but don't know how to find the password. Also i get error 51303 so how do i change the broadcast channel on my linksys and also how do I change the router mode to mixed or b/g.

I'm so confused all help is apprecianted and please be overly deatiled and slow... Please

I have one, and yeah... they are very confusing. If you open the Linksys program (the green one) on your computer and go to the help ( third button at top I think) You will find your WEP encryption key. Just enter that on the Wii's internet and it should work. Also, if it ever stops working just disconnet the power on the wireless box, wait 30 sec. and plug it back it in. It works every time!

I hope I helped =)

same problem same router and i dont know where to find the key thing where on my computer i do not see lynsix anything i dont know where to go :(

Cakemix said:
same problem same router and i dont know where to find the key thing where on my computer i do not see lynsix anything i dont know where to go :(

first of all did you install the cd that came with it?

try accessing ur router page..
type 192.168.1.1 into your browser...
and then your login user and pass...
and then clicking on Security and you can change the password or disable it.

google is your friend.

cookiemonsta11111 said:
try 192.168.1.1 in your web browser or open 'My Network Settings' and see if it is there.
Otherwise your cables are probably mixed up

i already said that lol loser... hehe

Back