Please help with my question!

ccdabl

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2007
We got a Wii for christmas and have a simple question for experienced Wii owners. We bought 3 extra controllers so all four of us could play. Here is the question: Say four of us play a game, then for the next game two of us don't want to play. Is there a way to power off two of the controllers without turning the Wii off?

Well, you don't need an experienced Wii owner to answer that, it's a simple question. :3
Of course... I'm stupid. Also, I haven't played my Wii for about six months.
I know there's a way, I just forgot how you do it.
For now, I'll just tell you something you can do until someone comes and gives you a real answer to your question.
Just pop out one of the batteries in the Wii Remote, put it back in and don't press any buttons.

Kind of a pain in the ass, maybe, but I'm just suggesting it if you need a fast solution.

1. set the other remotes down, they will shut off after a few min.
2. hit the home button on a remote, click on the remote connection tab?? (reconnect remotes..??)..?? just push 1+2 on the remote you want to use

something like that..
2. will save some battery life.

No, just set the remote's down. They will automatically power down when not in use. Going the route of a temporary connection will override your permanent connection, which gets to be quite annoying.

Back