Please help

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I got Nfs today, i put the game in and i go to quick race, set to manual using the wiimote only for the controls. I start the race holding down 2, the higest the MPH went to was 40. Ok i try again and same thing. SO i tried a differnt controller, and it went to about 70MPH.. What is wrong? Its not the 2 button because i use both controllers for Super Mario Bros and 2 is always being used and works great. What is wrong? AM i doing something wrong??? Please help. ( even if u dont have this game, maybe you have an idea of wuts wrong)

Yeah exactly, you set it to manual, as in manual transmision, as in YOU NEED TO CHANGE GEAR!!

It worked. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.. i was thinking,, what is wrong with this game!!!! I am happy there isnt a problem ( knock on wood)

I hope you know how to drift. My friend had a hell of a time trying to get it right. Don't hold the direction key, tap it.. you'll see what I mean.

i havent really played it much. i got it today, then played it for a few minutes and i couldnt get it to work as u know. WEnt to work. Got home then tried it again, still couldnt get it, then i read y and it worked and just tested it out.. I will play it tomorrow probably...

Back