Please HELP! !

Dice

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
i bought the game last night and was playing it and having fun, im still in the village you start of at. I got the kids mom her babys thing and i knocked down the bee hive. I go to this shop with that girl thats missing her cat. And i went to everyone else, now theres nothing to do so i think before i move on in the game i gotta get that kitty. What DO I DO? im stuck, geting the kitty is imposible i tryed making a block but it still gets away! and if not get kitty, what am i pose to do next?? !?

Sorry. im a bit of a noob i just got the game and its my its my first time playing Zelda please help?

I like the way you helped him out and still added he was a noob lol...

Stuck on the Fishing eh? Your messed for the rest of the game then

Don't listen to the "noob" comments, it's surprisingly not that uncommon of a place for people to get stuck on in the game (so early in the game, of all places).

Just basically do what Nintendocam mentioned: after getting the cradle back for the mother she should have given you the fishing rod. Go stand near the cat and cast into the river. After catching two fish the cat will steal one of them and return to the shop owner.

I must admit I spent a while trying to 'shoo' the cat over the bridge towards the owners shop, then I thought stuff this I am going fishing so I accidently stumbled upon the solution, like vi3tmix said after catching two fish the cat runs off with one! :)

Purplecat said:
I must admit I spent a while trying to 'shoo' the cat over the bridge towards the owners shop, then I thought stuff this I am going fishing so I accidently stumbled upon the solution, like vi3tmix said after catching two fish the cat runs off with one! :)

Don´t forget to press the "B" button tho get the fish..... I did... and it took me 30 minutes and some 10 fished to realize that.... hihi....

Man Zelda is Great and getting better every minute

to get the cradle of the monkey go up the vines and hop across the place till the end then summon a eagle get the monkey with it then take the cradle to the fat woman to get the fishing rod.

Wii_Smurf said:
I like the way you helped him out and still added he was a noob lol...

Stuck on the Fishing eh? Your messed for the rest of the game then

is this one of those zelda puzzles where u actually have to sit down and work out what to do and how to do it?

LOL i got stuck here too but i tried fishing and i was used to the fish just beuing hooked when it goes to bite (any who played ocarina of time will know what i mean) so it took me a while to realise i had to pull up rofl seems so simple on reflection and i did try and shoo the cat over the bridge....

but to me it seemed to be very confusing....

the beehive you knock down can be used as bait to catch fish but a bottle is needed to collect it.... so i thaught you would need some sort of bait to atch the fish figured you couldnt catch them with the bare hook..... :smilewinkgrin:

lol the cat doesn't eat the fish it takes it back to its owner.......

nice to see you pay attention

okay thanks, im alot further in the game now lol, no need to insult i thought u could pick the kitty up like the chickens, so i was trying to do that. It didn't come to me magicly that the kitty would take fish from me, andi fished but kitty didnt take so i didnt think of that ,

Back