Please Help!!!!

Lloyd said:
How do i input my other VIP codes??
Check inside your game boxes. There should be a scratch off card of some sort which you can scratch off to reveal your VIP code for that game.

Byuakuya said:
Yes, anything that is made by Nintendo will get you points.
Will i have points for buying the wii itself?

And were will i find this code??? sorry for all the Q!

found it. But now i'm putting it in it is telling me that it doesn't recognise it :(

Lloyd edit your replies if you want to add something that you forgot! or members will say stop double posting ! also Byuakuya teach him how to rep you deserve a lot of rep!!!!!

Sports pack yes, steraing wheel. Hmm mabey. It actually takes away from the feel and makes it harder, because there is nothing to rest the wheel on. The first poster is a good idea, that looks more fit for the wiimote.

Lol, any more questions? Actually, I shouldnt be talking, because I have a question too :D

I got my wii about a month ago, can I still register it with Ninty and get my points? Are the vip codes your talking about redemable for points aswell? So that would mean points for every single game you buy? Any other nifty ways to get points (I dont intend on buying any points, but if I can get VC games for free than I will)?

Back