Please help!!!!!!!!!!!

uk_louis_1986

WiiChat Member
Jun 2, 2006
United Kingdom
ok so i have preordered my nintendo wii(yehhh woooo) i was gonna get red steel as my first game but now im not sure if i should get zelda TP as i have seen some really cool vids for it using the wiimote

help what one do i want???

red steel looked cool, but i think zelda looks 10 times better... anyway Im also getting red steel, because I NEED a FPS game...

if you only want one game: Zelda

Yah Red Steel seems to be lacking lately, I dont know if I still want it...
But get Zelda yah!!

Get both if you can. Zelda because...I don't even need to explain that and Red Steel because it will be a pretty good shooter with four-player split screen and it will give you breaks from Zelda.

NateTheGreat said:
Get both if you can. Zelda because...I don't even need to explain that and Red Steel because it will be a pretty good shooter with four-player split screen and it will give you breaks from Zelda.

And it is a very good multiplayer too

Okay Im seriously doubting getting Red Steel now.
Zelda + Excite Truck seems like an awesome combo enough..

Why is everyone getting mean at Red Steel? I think it looks beautiful, and will definately deliver. Of course, any game when compared with the scale of Zelda would seem to be lacking, but Red Steel is a completely different game. It has the makings to be a great classic FPS. I would without a doubt, recommend Zelda over Red Steel, but then, I would recommend Zelda over my own mother, a pot load of cash, or even a fine girl with no inhibitions.

Just don't ignore what Red Steel can do. It is looking great.

Here, here, Flip. Obviously Red Steel isn't going to compete with Zelda depth wise, especially not Twilight Princess (70+ hours of gameplay!), but it's a different game in a different genre. As far as FPSs go, Red Steel looks to top them.

..red steel still looks awsome to me...but get zelda!!!
Its common sense man, just get zelda its WAY better!

1 word dude...

ZELDA!

Don't get me wrong - Red Stell will be an awesome game. But Zelda is by far the best video game out there. Nothing compares to Zelda. :) Both would make a great combo though.

dude, get zelda for sure! Red Steel is very tempting but Zelda... man you gotta be crazy not to get that!

Get both. Red Steel because it's prolly the best FPS on the Wii for launch, and it has katanas! woo! And Zelda because... it's Zelda...

But if you have to choose, Zelda.

Back