please, i need help on diamond pokemon!! pls

WiiFanFtw

WiiChat Member
Jan 2, 2007
i have two questions actually.

1) i accidently deleted a move from my budew :( (grasswhistle), i found out thats its really important to actually sleep pokemons and them capture them! oops. how do i get the move back? is there a guy that can get moves back?

2) i've read the trade posts on this site, and they said "shiny" (pokemon) how do i get a shiny pokemon?

Thanks alot

1) to get the move back go underground and find a heart scale, alright now go to the city with the 4th gym or the water gym, Pastoria City, and go to the house in the south east corner by the pond, he will get the move back for you in return of a heart scale.

2)I'm not that into the shiney so I cant answer that for you. but I think you have to use some poke radar and they appear.

if this helped at all dont be afraid to rep me.

Last edited:
ohh, do i get the heart scale from the wi fi underground thing? if not, where is the underground?

WiiFanFtw said:
ohh, do i get the heart scale from the wi fi underground thing? if not, where is the underground?
you dont get it from wifi, and underground is everywhere, you have to get the explorers kit to go underground.

i have the explorer's kit, where do i use it? in any cave?

ohh cool, i entered the undeground. however, its totally empty here...wheres the heart shard?

look on the map for yellow shining things go over to them tap the touch screen so they become visible when you are close to them, hit A when you are in front of them to excavate. keep doing this until you find a heart scale., get used to the idea, and the excavating. Put the heart in your bag befor you leave the underground. Its suppost to be empty down there.

If I happened to help you give me some rep

wow thanks for all the detailed help :D. last question, how do i give u rep?

blackconnection, i still need help tho...is there a TM that could teach a pokemon to sleep other pokemons?

omg, i feel so bad asking all these questions but im sorry im a noob :(. i swear last question ever, where can i find the TM yawn andhypnosis?

Back