Please Read And Help!!!

ZikeliD303

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2006
U.S.
ok, my nickname for wii online is ZikeliD303. I added my friends code, and there nickname. and it wont let me send a message to him. when i put the cursor over send message it wont let me click. When i goto mii channel, and click Wii friend, it says you have not registered any wii friends, you can register wii friends on the wii message board. and i did, i clicked on the message board in wii menu, and clicked on create message, then i clicked on the address book, and register, then do i click on wii or others? i clicked on wii, typed in his wii number and nickname, and it wont let me send him messages, any one please tell me if i did something wrong. PLEASE

it takes time for it to work? i know last time i added someone it took 10-15 mins before i could message them eventhough we both added eachother at the same time

A "Wii" problem...

Did the person you have registered also register your Wii number on their system? If not, their name will remain grey in your address book. Once they have added your information and the Wii Network confirms it (10 - 15 minutes), their name will become black and you will be able to send messages, Miis, etc.

Let me know if this helps or if you have any other problems.

Back