PLEASE update the startpage

carlangelo

WiiChat Member
Jun 22, 2009
am i the only one who is very very VERY tired of seeing mario and sonic, CONFIRMED at the winter olympics.

or did i miss something essential?

Yeah don't hold your breath. The admin has abandoned all his forums a half a year ago, including this one.

There are no active moderators either, and none can be added because the admin is inactive.

Wait, i'm pretty sure there is like two moderators. Aren't Darkprinny and Napalmbrain mods? I thought they were. but yeah, this site is sadly going down the drink, i love it, but its impossible to deny.

Sremick - you know a lot about this site,whats your opinion on the matter please?

Wait, i'm pretty sure there is like two moderators. Aren't Darkprinny and Napalmbrain mods? I thought they were. but yeah, this site is sadly going down the drink, i love it, but its impossible to deny.
I'm a moderator, but only with power over the main Wii boards. Syntax (a former mod) thankfully gave me and SSBB Lover access to his account to help with global moderating, but there's only so much we can do. A forum of this size needs more mods and an admin.

yeah, i knew there was a few mods, but not nearly enough. what ever happened to syntax? i used to see his posts here and there but i havent seen him in forever. did he disappear along with iOn?

(so darkprinny isnt a mod? i thought he was)

I agree 100% that the front page needs to be updated. If it can't be updated it needs to be deleted/altered. It's unfortunate that those with power to change it, don't care.

yeah, i knew there was a few mods, but not nearly enough. what ever happened to syntax? i used to see his posts here and there but i havent seen him in forever. did he disappear along with iOn?

(so darkprinny isnt a mod? i thought he was)
Syntax retired as a mod a while ago. Prinny was never a mod.

Oh okay, thats disappointing to me, i think prinny should be a mod. maybe he would be if iOn wasn't abducted by aliens (yeah, thats my theory of what happened)

Sremick - you know a lot about this site,whats your opinion on the matter please?
Well, I was around a lot (4000 posts before the crash), although not as much as other people.

My opinions have been stated in-depth elsewhere ;) but in summary: I think there are better alternative forums out there. No point in gilding the doorknobs on a sinking ship.

Back