Plug it (Wii chess) I dont think there will be that meny people buyin it

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
I like meny others on this site recive Nintendos latest games info emailed to me
Then I get this -

Link

Looks like Nintendo needs to know just who is buyin there wiis

Mind you it makes a change from all them Emails askin me about myy PENIS

I'm sorry but in todays day and age, we have to give out enough information about ourselves and lives online, like I need someone else asking :mad5: and i dont mean you fyi :p

i'd actually buy it.

pretty soon i'll have to clear out my gmail again because of all those stupid emails.

Kyle

P.S.- RIP Bobby Fischer

I'd buy it if they had plenty of chess variants. In particular, I would love online Kriegspiel and its sibling dark chess. The AI is a bit lacking on those variants so online play is a must.

smyth said:
pretty soon i'll have to clear out my gmail again because of all those stupid emails.
I did that the other day with my none spam garded accont

1000+ spam emails
Looked at it again today
40+ emails

Darkprinny said:
I did that the other day with my none spam garded accont

1000+ spam emails
Looked at it again today
40+ emails

yeah it gets absurd.

Chess on the Wii now theres an Idea... I mean it's not like playing chess online with ppl halfway across the world doesn't exist already for free *hmmm*

I'm not gonna buy into it this time, Nintendo have already tricked me into buying Mario 64 3 times :p, I don't think I will start buying bored games I already own.... well not again

Ummm...can't you just pay $5 for the Wii Browser and play chess online on your Wii via hundreds of different websites?

Nothing like Nintendo capitalizing on all the suckers out there. It's what they do best.

Let's hope it's at least a $20 budget title, or they'll just be perpetuating they're financial raping of consumers. Who am I kidding? Of course they'll do the latter.

i feagin love chess!!

ill keep my wii for real gaming tho

The least they could have done is given it some nice looking 3D graphics.

Back