gingerkid said:
plus: online is amazing, they nailed it almost perfectly
kind of minus: you have to pay, if you didnt it would be bad
minus: cant play all xbox games
plus: amazing shooters halo, gears, and many others
plus: live arcade is awsome with alien hominid, castlevania and others
minus: overheating problems
plus: controller is great
:sick: it cant play all the xbox titles, they release updates that make certain games compatible, but most, if not all, of the hit games are already on there

and yahhh minto, forgot about that one, the 360 controller is like the ultimate console gaming pad atm:cool:

Sovieto said:
:sick: it cant play all the xbox titles, they release updates that make certain games compatible, but most, if not all, of the hit games are already on there

and yahhh minto, forgot about that one, the 360 controller is like the ultimate console gaming pad atm:cool:

The ultimate gaming Pad is the NES controller.

Not paying for it doesnt make it bad, You dont pay for Wii or SOE and they are both great.
The amount of money it took to make Live was made up for within a few months paying is comepltely Ridiculous.

Xbox Live Arcade is the Worst online service at the moment.
Wii has Hit games from the past. PS3 doenst have many games but it has PS1 games, New games in 1080p and actual Full length PS3 games like tekken, so i know more will come in the future.
Xbox live Arcade has cool Arcade titles i will agree, But i mean 5-10$ for a ****ing 30 year old game????

Lol Hit games are up there, do something right now, Go get Halo 1 and put it in your 360, now try to stand playing it.

That wasnt aimed at you sovietto so dont be pissed, i was just trying to , you know anyone who gets on the thread to see what people think, i like to say my opinion and let people see different views on a subject. I jsut saw your topics and addressed those because nobody has yet.
The 360 has a good controller, but its bad on Batts, no motion, Crappy D-pad, and Weight dont make it the ultimate for me. What i mean by weight is that it gets tiring after playing a few hours.

Last edited:
fatalorgasm92 said:
The ultimate gaming Pad is the NES controller.

Lol Hit games are up there, do something right now, Go get Halo 1 and put it in your 360, no try to stand playing it.
notice how i said: atm
?

:p

ya my bad, seriously though if you haven't go play Halo 1, i think its crazy that the success of Xbox one completely depended on that one game, so in a way 360 wouldn't be here without it, so Why cant 360 play it, and It "has such powerful hardware" so why does it play like this on an oldass game.

fatalorgasm92 said:
ya my bad, seriously though if you haven't go play Halo 1, i think its crazy that the success of Xbox one completely depended on that one game, so in a way 360 wouldn't be here without it, so Why cant 360 play it, and It "has such powerful hardware" so why does it play like this on an oldass game.
360 can play halo 1, and halo 2, and many other great games
:p

nononononononononononononononononono!!!!!!!NO!
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND.
Technically it plays Halo1.
Do you own it? go play it.

fatalorgasm92 said:
nononononononononononononononononono!!!!!!!NO!
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND.
Technically it plays Halo1.
Do you own it? go play it.
oh i misread your post
but what do you mean, whats wrong with halo?

ok i didnt even believe my friend, as i said How could a Franchise which is comepltelty Dependant on Halo 1 be this way.

So i tried it.
Put in Halo 1 set it on legendary and started a new game.
I only played for about 15 minutes.
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGG

Honestly Some of the Worst console Lag i have Ever experienced in my life.

Are you sure, maybe you are one of those people that refers to Halo 2 as Halo because Halo 2 is shitty like that.
No halo combat evolved every 360 i have played it on is ****. just turn it on Legendary New game . The whole cafeteria sums it up.
But then again 360 barely has any games it doesn't lag on. I mean even the demos lag. Anybody played the Area 51 demo? the framerate goes to 10 FPS everytime there more than 2 ppl shooting.

I have played on multiple 360s and its just as horrible everytime. ITs just laggy as hell. But then again so is every other Game on 360. Have you played thr Area 51 ???
Seriously its just terrible.

Oh heres another minus.
If you pay $50 a year for LIVE.
Why The Hell dont they have Faster Download speeds?
I mean Downloading ANYTHING sucks balls.
While idk about Wii most my VCs come pretty fast however those are small.
on my PS3 i can DL a Gig in under 30 minutes.

Back