Plus/minus about a xbox 360.

See besides convenience it means less profit and more work, they have to pay for all those DVDs. So either the Game costs more or they dont make ****, so i think they would rather just go with the Blu-ray in a situation like that.

paintba||er said:

While it is less convenient, they can always have multiple DVDs.
WHAT?! :yikes:
you mean wed have to GET UP AND CHANGE THE DISCS?!
..so last gen...:sick:

OK, back on topic, i think
Plus: Live play!
Plus: Great games out/ coming out
Plus: Great buddy systems
Minus: overheating and ring o' death
Minus: Every time you play your 360 the world gets 5 degreese warmer:lol:
Minus: Microsoft sucking up every penny for online and games
?????: People screaming at you on live. Kinda gets annoying, but sometimes it's just hilarious!!! (especially the little kids screaming the f word every five seconds:lol:
still good tho, in my mind

Calvinhedge said:
?????: People screaming at you on live. Kinda gets annoying, but sometimes it's just hilarious!!! (especially the little kids screaming the f word every five seconds:lol:
:lol: I suppose the 360 is to blame for global warming.

I don't have a 360 yet but here's my input:
Plus: Good online from what I've heard, and also very nice selection of online games.
Plus: Vast improvement on the controller from the last XBox.
Minus: In my opinion very expensive add-ons. $200 for a 120GB hard drive? $100 for wireless?! Wtf?
Minus: The death rate of the 360 scares me. I've never actually been more afraid about a system dying than the 360.

Calvinhedge said:
i will reply to this (the first one i bolded) and the person above me at the same time
the systems are fixed now, they are much better. and if your worried about overheating, im living proof that its hard to make it overheat, i played Gears of War, the most graphics intense game to date, for over 12 hours straight, the only problems i had was occasional slowdowns on intense parts (tons of glass shattering mainly)
as for the second bolded part, m$ is losing money per console sold, they have to make up for it, unlike consoles like the wii where they make a profit on the wii, then overcharge for most VC titles

as for the 5 degrees warmer part..i outta....:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: i outta...:mad5: i outta lol :lol:

You have a point, because my friend bought one about a year ago, and within three months had to have it repaired at least twice i think

Bought mine a month ago, just fine, and so is my friend's new one

plus: online
plus: no more over heating problems its over if your console is after 2005
plus: marketplace is amazing
plus: vast selection of games
plus: system is a year and a half old so all the kinks are almost worked out
minus: kids on live are retarded, m$ cant help that though
minus: to many chooses when buying core, premium, elite oh jeeezeeeee
plus: the controller is sooooo comfortable
minus: the console is big and takes up space plus you cant put it in tight spaces
minus: no really amazing games out the only ones that come to mind is gears, dead rising, and a few others.
plus: it can play your ipod, cd, and dvds

+ Great games library
+ Resident evil 5 ^^
+ HD console
+ Xbox live is great
+ Xbox live is cheap (£35 a year is seriously nothing... people who complain about it obviously don't realise the service you are getting)
- Expensive accesories... that guys of eBay never send you (£41 for a Wi-fi thingy that doesn't arrive? lol... eBays fault really)
- A little loud, nothing I can't handle - just turn the music up
- A little big - have you seen the power adaptor? ... house bricks are smaller! lol
- DVD player is not up-scaling
- No HDMI, not really needed... but it's still nice to have (aware of Elite having it... but having premium it's not good to me)
- Losers who say Halo 3 is going to be the best game ever... obviously it's BioShock or Resident evil 5... (lmao)

That's about it... (Y)

RES 5 is on PS3 so idk i wouldnt count a game if its no exclusive.

im gona have to say to everyone loving the controller.
DONT COUNT THE DUKE AS XBOXES CONTROLLER!!
Have you never held an S-type??? I have full fleet, and have gone thru 4 ( either buttons where out but usually my analog rubbers go away)
the S-type is ****nig awesome and i like it better than the 360 because it doesnt have that curve in it....
did anybody notice the XBox 1 controller is a DIRECT RIPPOFF on the Dreamcast controller???
anyway imo Stype>360 but in the last 2 Gens Gamecube has been the most comfy to me.

ok well look, you got *grabs DC cotroller to Dbl cherck*
The Letter on Buttons are in the same order. The colors are almost the same just B and X are switched. The first controller was shaped similarly just bigger.
It has 2 Mem Slots! although the Video mem was way cooler.
The Dpad and left Analog are in the same position.
The trigger are almost the same.

Wow little originality and at first, little kids couldnt play.

minus the Dpad on the 360 controller is bad.

Is ther any 3rd party 360 controllers??? i havent seen any.
Plus enough people like the controller there aren't shitty 3rd party controllers
Minus this means Microsoft can sell there 2 year old controller for $50

HEATING DOESNT GO AWAY AFTER 2005 I HAVE HAD A XBOX FROM EVERY YEAR OUT AND IT STILL OVERHEATS. No my Room is about 70 degrees Not hot at all

Back