PLz help! with the forest temple

myg0t owned

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2006
yo i rescued the 3 monkeys, and then wat do i do? all three ways r blocked by some way, like one the bridge is broken, the others keep moving and one is horizontal just sitting there so u cant get across.....plz help

YES ! i was just about to put this up....man i am in the same place as you and there is no way to go, i've tried everything i really need help

Yellow_Wii said:
ye thanks ....have you beaten it yet ? if not how far are you ?

i got it on boxing day and am nearly at the second temple so im not that far ahead of you.
i have played it for six hours already but i am just taking my time and enjoying everything.
i dont understand everyone who tries to rush through it.
how many hours have you played it for?
oh and where are you on the game now?

cool same whats the point you'll just have to spend another £ 40 to get another !?

and i have just the boomerang in the forest temple and played for like 6 hours though i did get stuck for an hour running around in the temple when all i had to do was blow up a damn boulder !

I'm at the boss of the FT. The 4th monkey is either in the room with the tile-wormies (roll into the tiki 4 the sm. key), or the plant thingy (put bomb bug into big spore thingy 4 sm. key). It's cool how they make the 4 monkey crossover the bridge thing. When you get the 8-man-chain in the end, all I have to say is "good use of monkey!"

ye i got all of the monkeys to make the chain !

but i need a key to open the door and i think its in this sliding wooden door thats operated by wind power

i keep locking onto all four with the boomeragng but it still doesnt open

please help

EDIT: dont worry i just figured it out ( theres a certain order ) lol

Back