plzzzzzzz help me problem with wireless wii

sarah

WiiChat Member
Jan 6, 2007
help me i have a problem with wireless DSL
do i have to have WI FI USB Connector or LAN Adapter to connector to the Wii ?????????? i have a Linksys Wireless-G ADSL
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Umm can we get some details on whats going on? What exact model number do you have? No need for the USB piece. My in connected fine through the Wii.

i have Linksys Wireless-G ADSL Home Gateway WAG200G

Linksys_Wireless_G_ADSL_Home_Gateway_WAG200G__6505863.jpg

Sarah if you already have a wireless router then you do not need anything extra the will will connect wirelessly have you tried to connect yet? if not you will need to do a search for signal under internet section of the menu

my problem is this pic doesn't appear
11.jpg

Oh... Is the problem that you cannot find how to get to that menu? Or is your Wii not finding your router? If it is the latter, try changing the router port to 1 or 11. I had to change mine for it to work, and now it works like a charm.

i cant find the router where can i find the port int the router setting ???? the error code is 51030

Last edited:
follow the instructions. wii options. wii settings. internet. connection settings. connection 1. choose wireless. search for an access point. chose whichever option u have. ( linksys if possible). test connection. try a few times and u will get connected.

When it finds your router if you have security (I think WEP 64-bit is the only one that suffers) then it would be a good idea to change your security to WEP-128 before your Wii will connect to your network at all.

Good Luck!

ok i want to WEP what should i write in Passphrase ????

from the picture it is showing the router. It may not be connecting to it but it is finding it. If it doesnt connect to the router u can try to manually enter the IP address and proxy if needed. When u click on the linksys it shows in the picture what does it tell u?

i didnt work plz help me????? really i am Desperate :cryin:

Back