Poison Sword

butters22

WiiChat Member
Jan 17, 2007
How do you break it? It's driving me crazy. The dude stabs me twice and I'm dead without so much as a swing of my sword. I'd seriously appreciate any help!! Thanks so much.

Parry the sword and swing your nunchuck down and you will use the dagger to break the poison sword.

Ok not to sound like an idiot, but when you say parry what exactly am I doing with the sword? I hadn't had any problems winning the battles until this guy.

Parry is using the broken sword you hold in your left hand to block.

So you're saying block with my left and then hit him with my sword in my right? I tried that and he just stabs me right away. I'm sorry if I'm not getting what you're saying but it's frustrating to keep dying.

i don't even thik i'm close to this guy i have now clue what you are talking about :incazzato: <- i love that (i am not hitting on him)

If you're having problems, remember that you don't *need* to break it - I beat the guy just by dodging and hitting him when he was off balance....

i cant do it either...how do u parry effectively?...he only seems to do the power moves so it knocks me off guard and cant parry....

i finally figured it out...dodge his first attack and do the z+swing nunchuck and controller down, it'll break it on the first try as long as he tries to block, then it's just a normal fight and he's pretty easy after that

Back