PokeAP?

Umbrous

Midnight Toker
Jun 21, 2007
USA, Midwest
How about anyone that has D/P and wifi setup their router with a name like PokeAP so that public will know a certain key to put in for use with the wii and the DS-DSLite, specifically a pokemon access point.

What do you think? :wtf:

EDIT: This needs moved, sorry. Re-posting in correct area.

Last edited:
I am not really talking about free wifi, I have my own wireless router. I am talking about setting up an access point for use with pokemon D/P and possibly wii's, in neighborhoods.

I am more or less talking about setting up a wireless access point for people to use to game on locally for battles or trading, whatever. Having a generic access point name (PokeAP) and either mac filtering or just some generic password.

It was just a thought, basically wanted thoughts on it because I am the only one on my router.

This should be in the sub-forum, but it is already on the second page. I was just suggesting that I setup my router for people to use with their wii's/DS/DSLites/Pokemon D/P. "PokeAP" - Pokemon Access Point would just be a generic name with a password that would be known by that name and could be used.

Back