Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PokeAP?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Umbrous, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Umbrous

Umbrous Midnight Toker

How about anyone that has D/P and wifi setup their router with a name like PokeAP so that public will know a certain key to put in for use with the wii and the DS-DSLite, specifically a pokemon access point.

What do you think? :wtf:

EDIT: This needs moved, sorry. Re-posting in correct area.

#1 Umbrous, Jun 22, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2007
  2. lordmat0

lordmat0 WiiChat Member

3. Umbrous

Umbrous Midnight Toker

I am not really talking about free wifi, I have my own wireless router. I am talking about setting up an access point for use with pokemon D/P and possibly wii's, in neighborhoods.

I am more or less talking about setting up a wireless access point for people to use to game on locally for battles or trading, whatever. Having a generic access point name (PokeAP) and either mac filtering or just some generic password.

It was just a thought, basically wanted thoughts on it because I am the only one on my router.

4. Umbrous

Umbrous Midnight Toker

This should be in the sub-forum, but it is already on the second page. I was just suggesting that I setup my router for people to use with their wii's/DS/DSLites/Pokemon D/P. "PokeAP" - Pokemon Access Point would just be a generic name with a password that would be known by that name and could be used.