Pokemon Battle Revolution Count Down! [USA]

I'm on the fence about this one, but I'm sure I'll pick this up just to support nintendo wii wi-fi.

you guys are lucky to have it pre-ordered. i have to be lucky and walk in a store to find a copy. doubt ill get one, but congrats to you all that are getting one today

I had to bring my sister and her friends to the mall so I decided to run in. They had it but I didn't want to buy it maybe I will tomorrow.

Pokemon_Master1001 said:
i just went to gamestop they dont have it intill tommrow is it the shpping date today and the release june 26?plz help

The release dat is June 25th, most stores get them today, others maybe tomorrow or throughout the week.

To check, go to gamestop home page (Gamestop.com) and type in Pokemon Battle Revolution in the Search Game field. Click on the first product and scroll down. You should see a entry to type in your zip code and find out how many are avaiable in the nearest store to you. Hope that helps!

I don't know if I'm going to bother getting this game... It's not that I dislike Pokemon it's just I don't have a DS and this game is supposed to be pointless without one.

i want to get it but i live in the Uk so i have to wait till Dp comes out first then it 'll probably be another 2 months before PBR comes out

Back