Pokemon: Battle Revolution - Expectations

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
What do you expect of the newest and first pokemon game for the Wii?

The game will be typial: battles and exploring. The new feature is the online play. You will get a new code to activate yourself online. The game can also connect with Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.

I hope to see great/colorful graphics, intense battles and a large land to explore.

Official box cover:

Image:PBR_case.jpg

Box cover aint there....

Anyways I dunno im 16 so I've kinda grown out of Pokemon but I might get it to check out the online play. :)

HAHA...please do NOT expect much from this game. Its not going to be that great in terms of online play in my opinion. Read the reviews on the Japanese version.

in touch with the wii said:
well online play is comfirmed i hope you could buy with in game money powerful pokemon like mew for only online play

Buying Pokemon with real money? No. You should have to work to get stronger Pokemon.

pokemon is whack, the best days for pokemon was 8 years ago... its kinda gone to far. the next pokemon game they make should gather everysingle pokemon in the entire world fight to the death and the last one standing wins a shot in the head. and then well never have to see pokemon again.

It's not an RPG. It is just like Stadium and Coliseum. I want to know if you need to have a stored game on a handheld like you did in Stadium.

I played Pokemon hardcore 6th-8th grade. I was in love with Red on the GB. I still have all my cards too. Sometimes I still wouldn't mind playing Red or Blue again.

I stopped watching/playing pokemon after the 3rd or 4th series. Just like Power Rangers, I think it should have stopped a long time ago.

Yeah what the hell happened to Ash that kid was dope as were the Pokémon I got Collosieum and I was like who are these people

Lol I dunno I like Pokemon for awhile but I agree the show became so horrible after a few seasons. It was depressing especially since it was so good to begin with. All the stupid owners had to do was keep the same characters and expand the storylines a bit. Instead it was stupid, random, repetitive crap over and over again. 90% of the time they had a chance to catch a pokemon they let the thing go. It was dumb. And I have no problems with them creating new pokemon. Although I'll admit there are so many now I don't even know if its possible to "Catch em all"...lol

I dunno... I will rent it. If I like the online play, I would probaly buy it.

There was at first like 200 sumthin Pokemon. Now there"s probably over a thousand!!!!!

When I quit collecting the cards they were about to release the Neo series which had like 300 brand new Pokemon. I don't wanna know how many there are now.

I think they should create a mega Pokemon game. I hate in all the new games like Ruby/Sapphire you cannot catch some Pokemon that were in Red/Blue. For instance you cannot catch a Mewtwo. I think they should create a mega game so when you start you start from the first island(the one on Red/Blue) then work your way up to the island of Diamond/Pearl.

Back