Pokemon Battle Revolution

Brady280 said:
I think you can play just random people, but i'm not positive.

Ok cool. BTW are you picking the game up??

PS Maybe me and you can battle on the DS, I'll have to add you.

TortillaChip520 said:
i dunno about spending $50 on it, but regardless it looks pretty cool.

yeah I'm reading on IGN that it's pritty much just like stadium, but I'm cool with that as I have never played any pokemon game before Pearl...so it's all new to me,lol.

Upright said:
Ok cool. BTW are you picking the game up??

PS Maybe me and you can battle on the DS, I'll have to add you.

Yeah I probably will be on Tuesday, and sure I'll battle you but i'm not really in the mood right now how about tomorrow?

i was thinkign of getting it but i dont wanna get it if all you do is transfer your pokemon from diamond or pearl and battle online.....i dunno someone PLEASE tell me if its worth the 50 bucks....

gh05t said:
i was thinkign of getting it but i dont wanna get it if all you do is transfer your pokemon from diamond or pearl and battle online.....i dunno someone PLEASE tell me if its worth the 50 bucks....

Have you played Pokemon Stadium before? If you liked that then buy it, I'm still not sure if i'm going to buy it I didnt like stadium that much.

i saw a screenshot for it, and it looked really cool, but then again i havent played a pokèmon game since N64, so what do i know?

im gettin mines tommorow after work, unless gamestop acts up and tells me they didnt get it yet. game is gonna be nice online.

Heheh... Nintendo's Banning Diamond & Pearl Wi-Fi Accounts That Used The Action Replay Codes. XD

:lol:

whoa whoa whoa..u mean after getting codes..u just need new ones to play against each other online???

thats gay..we go through all the trouble of collecting friend codes and now we have to do it all over again!
i wonder if thats for every game..it'll be a pain if it is

YEAH,
ATTENTION PBR PLAYERS U GET NEW CODES ONCE U GO WIFI, THESE ARE UR NEW PBR CODES NOW

pm me mine is in my sig

Back