Pokemon Battle Revolution

I'm thinking this game should be really good. At least I hope so because I'm definitely going to get it.
Well, Pokemon Colloseum was a big dissapointment in my opinion. I was hoping for a more Pokemon Stadium kind of game. I think the only reason I bought it was because the Hoenn Pokemon were in 3D.
But if this game's got online battling, I'm in no matter what.
Besides, Pokemon is insanely playable.

Of course, but im waiting till i see a review though!
Im tired of getting a game and thinking that it is good, then all of a sudden when i put it in the system play it for 2-3 hrs....it just becomes a pile of excrement!

thatstobadd56 said:
what is action replay and friend passes?

Friend passes are passes that you collect from each tainer you battle on wifi on PBR. They have the trainers info and their 6 pokemon.

You forgot to tell him what action replay is........ AR is basically something you use on different consoles to type in passwords/cheats to game, basically for peeps who cant beat it on their own, or have beat it on their own but are using it for fun!

CyanRussel said:
Of course, but im waiting till i see a review though!
Im tired of getting a game and thinking that it is good, then all of a sudden when i put it in the system play it for 2-3 hrs....it just becomes a pile of excrement!

:lol: :lol:

if u do that u can only battle at lvl 50. if u get someones friend code u can battle at whatever level and set your own rules. plus, once u battle them, u can get their "battle pass" which allows u to battle them anytime u want

It's as I said before the game is fun and Yes!! you can battle anyone you don't need friend codes. I read a lot of posts about how people who feel about this game and yeah your all entitled to your own views, but you guys have to remember it's now about the price it's about fun. I bought the game for the simple fact I wanted to support nintendo wifi on the wii, I'm having fun with the game battling people winning and losing. I leave you guys with this everyone here is screaming about online play and it's and your face and you guys won't play it because it don't live up to Xbox live, nintendo is young with this so help them grow so that we won't have the same crappy online games ps2 offered. if you want to have fun get the game and play online for free, if not so be it but don't let my review or anyone else stop you from wanting to get this game. To lloyd ya-yo hope to battle you soon.

Here's my friend code for PBR: 3351-1100-5212 If anyone want to battle add my friend code.

Back