pokemon battle revolution

D41E

WiiChat Member
Oct 30, 2007
I was toying with the idea of buying this game for a while then on sunday night i went out and bought it, iv never had a pokemon game before but heard they have been good in the past. So i was a little disappointed there is no story mode but the colesseum mode is ok, but im using a rental pass which is getting boring now and i dont have a ds with either pearl or diamond so im stuck with this dam rental pass.

So is there any way of getting new passes with new pokemon then having to go out and buy a DS??????

Thanks Dale

come on guys some 1 must know. think u can swap battle passes with friends via wifi after doing an online battle so if im right if any 1 cud be so kind as to share there battle pass id be very greatful.

Leave ur friend code and ill post mine tonight or tomorrow morning

I think pokemon games would be awesome if they made them for the Wii instead of just the handheld systems. I dont have enough money to buy a DS and a game, but if they had one for the Wii, I would get it in a heartbeat...

BA16-X4SH-E2AT this code will unlock a pokemon for ds named elective and unlock a golden pokemon pass this B416-X4HT-VTWF code will unlock a magmortar on ds and the silver pokemon pass. =) and if u have wifi i can try and trade u battle passes if you want. Just add me as a wii friend then send me your wii code in message and ill add u too 1592-1176-1800 pokemon battle revolution friend code
wii friend code 2295 6966 7469 5752

tko3-9jwp-34klElectivire (Shocking Mystery Gift)jl49-05kn-odnvMagmortar (Heated Mystery Gift)jk4i-df87-dsf9Electivire (French Version)04in-1ynj-24fvElectivire (Spanish Version)0f9-ud0g-ughjElectivire (German Version)t4oi-6j8d-sb5rElectivire (Italian Version)13io-h4rf-1tpaMagmortar (French Version)kn34-q0uc-1mbxMagmortar (Spanish Version)kre9-ef90-5hgnMagmortar (German Version)97ea-78hl-jrguMagmortar (Italian Version)http://www.gamespot.com/wii/strategy/pokemonbattlerevolution/hints.htmltko3-9jwp-34klElectivire (Shocking Mystery Gift)jl49-05kn-odnvMagmortar (Heated Mystery Gift)jk4i-df87-dsf9Electivire (French Version)04in-1ynj-24fvElectivire (Spanish Version)0f9-ud0g-ughjElectivire (German Version)t4oi-6j8d-sb5rElectivire (Italian Version)13io-h4rf-1tpaMagmortar (French Version)kn34-q0uc-1mbxMagmortar (Spanish Version)kre9-ef90-5hgnMagmortar (German Version)97ea-78hl-jrguMagmortar (Italian Version)

Back