pokemon battle revoultion got 5.0 from ign

oh and people if nintendo was to actully make it like xbox live they WONT pull it of cause it will require tons of GOOD online games and nintendos still knew to nintendo

edit:i just realised that this was the wrong thread sry people but read anyways

zeon9881 said:
oh and people if nintendo was to actully make it like xbox live they WONT pull it of cause it will require tons of GOOD online games and nintendos still knew to nintendo

edit:i just realised that this was the wrong thread sry people but read anyways
ok, I read your post and I was like "wtf"?

What I HATE about battle revolution

They completely left out those who didn't have a DS. If I were to buy BR right now, I couldn't completely enjoy it until I shelled out another 180$ JUST so I could use non-rented pokemon.

W.T.F.

x Marth x said:
wow if you dont like pkmn go screw yourself pkmn owns!!!! btw ne one here good at halo 2 i havent gotten beaten yet 1v1

DAM RIGHT! Pokemon owns your ass any day. Bunch of emo kids lmao. Go cut yourself?

XtremeKilling said:
dude pokemon owns...
IGN probably gave PBR a 5.0 Because to release the full potentional fun of the game is to have Pokemon D/S.

That and the fact that its a port of an N64 game from years ago.

Who honestly didn't see this coming? PBR is simply a shell of a game intended to allow you to use your handheld pokemon to battle against your friends online and in 3D. If you are a pokemon fan you will get this. If you aren't and don't have a DS and Diamond or Pearl you won't.

If the game were discounted then the score might have gone up. But to charge you $50 bucks for a game that is dependant on another game on another platform (DS), well the game deserves to get hammered in the review.

Back