Pokemon Black Chaos...?

:O don't Tripple Post :O
Also Wishbone if you read everything you would know that Chaos Black is just a hacked version of 3 diffrent Pokemon Games

(!)_(!) TRIPLE POSTER (!)_(!)

I'm glad u'r a Naruto and pokemon guy, we should become good friends...put me on ur friends lists:D

If u want a sig like mine PM(click on my username and hit send private message)me cuz I created it myself, i'll try to do one for u, but i'm limited, I only can use paint. No photoshop for me:(

Lol ya...hehe, it's all I got, I can actually do pretty well w/ it:D

just had a look on ebay and also watched the clip u put on 4 us
thanks alot looks frikkin cool might buy it. never heard of it till this thread the pokemon on the cover looks like mew crossed with deoxys.i am a big poke fan owning 8 games including the oldest version (red).

thanks for the info

rossyluvspokemon said:
just had a look on ebay and also watched the clip u put on 4 us
thanks alot looks frikkin cool might buy it. never heard of it till this thread the pokemon on the cover looks like mew crossed with deoxys.i am a big poke fan owning 8 games including the oldest version (red).

thanks for the info
lmao :tard: its a hacked version.

ssbb_lover said:
I heard it was a rumor for the gameboy advance, but then I looked into some forums and they said they couldn't get past some parts in it etc. Also I saw this pic on Ebay:
a3_1.JPG

Now either ppl r selling things on Ebay that don't exist(which is illegal)or this is one fricken awsome game, look at this vid of Chaos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jscBoArgd0k&NR
I mean those r some pretty cool pokemon there, and look at the one on the front cover of the box.

Plz tell me wut u guys know about this mystery...

yeah i thought someone else woul notice that it was the chaos charecter from sonic 1 on dreamcast lol... thought this was funny haha, i agree with the pokemon games being fun to play sometimes, but the show lost me as a fan when they started doing all the stupoid what seemed like spin offs.... i started out with just plain pokemon, then pokemon, orange island series or something like that and alot of us got confused when they were still showing the original and then showing all these other series of islands and places we have never heard of before i nthe games, that is when i lost the fun of it all

-kkkkkkk

rossyluvspokemon said:
thanks for the warning guys. really on edge about diamond and pearl,shame it`s like another 6 months till release in uk but im saving up

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?i...man+king&start=2&sa=X&oi=images&ct=image&cd=2

pearl and diamond fund

£0.00 (watch this grow)
More like 200 yrs.:drool: :lol: I guess 6 months isn't bad...but I need it now(o)_(o) I'm a huke poke' fan as well so i'm really worked up about it. It's too bad Black Chaos isn't real though, I would love that to be a game, those pokemon in the vid looked cool and the name is awsome. Also, even though that is Chaos from Sonic(Duh, the pokemon on the cover is named Chaos and the title is Black Chaos, they're pretty much mocking the idiots who buy it:lol: )they still pimped him out and did a great job making him look like a pokemon. I can't believe ppl didn't notice this, but it is an amazing pirated game, I can't believe they got away.

Here's a good way of putting it:
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VUjx_6mS90[/MEDIA]
If u go to Google(or wutever u have)and type in Pokemon Black Chaos, there r so many threads where ppl have bought the game and were all pissed off and stuff.:mad:

Guidelines to finding out a game is FAKE before u purchase it:

• If the guide booklet or box is thin, it's fake
  • If the front cover is a picture from something else
  • If there's not alot of info on it
  • if there's reports of it being a hacked or pirated game
  • If it's suspicously cheap

Back