Pokemon Black&White Discussion

Yeah, Beartic is pretty cool.

Why must your team lack a Water-type? Fine, Ill shut up.

^^^ Lol Nick.

Its bc I dont really see a need for a water type, ive got all my bases covered with whatever water would cover anyways, and the only water type i like in the new gen is that Tortugga evolution thing, but it would double up on weaknesses. lol.

You decide on any changes to ur team Nick?

How are your teams coming along? sadly I still don't have white version, but i know what i want to use i just need more money.

Teams decent. I beat black version once through already, ending result team ended up being Emboar, Krookodile, Seismitoad, Stoutland, Cofigrarius, and Haxorus... A bit different from what I intended. lol.

But, I just restarted my game, and am currently entering the third gym holding a Servine, Gurdurr, and Sandile in my team... lol.

I gotta say tho, I love this game. Very well done, and incredibly addicting (worse than cigarettes) lol

Yeah, I love it too Storm. My favorite video game ever made.

Happy to see that your team ended up with a Water-type.

I bought White game on the 6th & beat the 8th this game is quick. All my pokemon are 70+ i'm thinking of putting new game or buying black.

Is there much to do after you beat the champion?
like a battle frontier or rematches with gymleaders?

Eh, theres a decent amount of stuff to do after beating the "Champion."

The Battle Subway is similar to the Battle Frontier. Also, no Gym Leader rematches.

started new game yesterday, through the elite four the first time already. current team is Chandelure, Krookodile, Conkeldurr, Braiviary, Vanniluxe, and Haxorus. (ditched Serperior.... not worth it...)

Anyways... Lovin this game. Very entertaining. E4 second time through is gonna be a pain though... im too lazy to train my pokes up another 20 levels... lol

lol not even up to 8th gym but found the 1st 4 gyms hard, but 5 to 7 were really easy. i mean pushover easy. one pokemon to take on each gym.

SPOILER

Servine for Driftviel, Zebstriker for Mistralon and Victini for Iccirus

beat the game yesterday and have all legends and event pokemons :p

Back