Pokemon Designing thread.

WuddlePook said:
Not really ._. Seems to me like you are worried about what other people would think regarding how you look, thus you don't use your real pic. :lol: [No don't take that seriously ._.]

And I was honestly surprised Chicagoan was able to actually pull off a nice looking sig with such a pixelated render:yikes:

i dont take it seriously, but if i to put real pic then it would really look crappy and over rated ._.

WuddlePook said:
Not really ._. Seems to me like you are worried about what other people would think regarding how you look, thus you don't use your real pic. :lol: [No don't take that seriously ._.]

And I was honestly surprised Chicagoan was able to actually pull off a nice looking sig with such a pixelated render:yikes:

It wasn't easy lol.... I had to apply some effects and use a brand new heart... as that one sucked...lol... it wa so hard for the to find a Misty like can be seen on that siggy....

Emma If you read my post, you are in queue list, so yeah, I got your post! For Sunday, as tomorrow I will be all the day out.

Last edited:
Chicagoan said:
It wasn't easy lol.... I have to apply some effects and use a brand new heart... as that one sucked...lol... it wa so hard for the to find a Misty like can been seen on that siggy....

Emma If you read my post, you are in queue list, so yeah, I got your post! For Sunday, as tomorrow I will be all the day out.
oor just a pikachu facing a togekiss.... sparking a bit...

Sorry for the horrible grammar on my previous post... I'm so tired... gonna go to sleep.

Pokechamp Just provide me a pikachu doing volt tackle (not anim plz) and without background if possible. You requested something hard to do (taking care color combinations, image quality and so forth...)

Chicagoan said:
Sorry for the horrible grammar on my previous post... I'm so tired... gonna go to sleep.

Pokechamp Just provide me a pikachu doing volt tackle (not anim plz) and without background if possible. You requested something hard to do (taking care color combinations, image quality and so forth...)
oh, its ok... i have a new request

Just a jolteon.... if possibe, the back-ground sparks with thunder....

nothing specific, just a jolteon.. regular colors....

OK. That's better. However, I can add more pokemons if you want. How about a pikachu, a zapdos and a couple more of electric pokes?

hey chicagoan, you said there was a website for making pokemon trainer cards? could you tell me what it is? i already tried pokecharms.com but it didnt work. and this stupid library computer doesnt even have paint:mad5:

Is pokecharms.com... I must g2g now... but I will do one for you... It wil take me 2 minutes :)

lolz
Pokechamp
Enma

Are in queue list. Ditto428 will take me 2 minutes so I will do it in a moment!

Until night!

Chicagoan said:
OK. That's better. However, I can add more pokemons if you want. How about a pikachu, a zapdos and a couple more of electric pokes?
sure, and if possible you can add pichu, shinx/luxray and raichu in?
make sure you have double types in, like lanturn!
(most likely in water)

Last edited:
fer, how come its different when you save the avatar, the heart thing wont pop out too i mean it wont animate, whys that?

kyouh said:
thats the pic of our avatar on a game were playing, we would put our pic if we wanted to but we dont and we decide to put the pic of our avatar in our game instead -.- (make sense?)

oh, lol, what game? :<

kyouh just copy the link (go to the avatar and right click, select copy image location and paste it on the profile. You took the anim away and a gray background that I did not design, appeared.

I will be a bit busy today and tomorrow... but not on Tuesday :) So I will give a shot and make up some more.

Back