Pokemon Diamond/Pearl info

maybe 24 minutes for a whole day but battles dont count? just wondering. also, if it was real time and u could only play at night u would be pissed that the game wouldnt have gone to daytime.

Of course it will be real time:sick: Why wouldn't it? If u really want to change the day go to settings when u turn on ur DS and change the clock, therefore changing the time in the game, simple:D (Like Animal Crossing and i'm sure other RPG's)

Do u not have a DS Zelda4life? If u do u should of thought that....I know u don't MetroidZ, ur off the hook:scared:

Ohhhh man...it takes at least 30 sec. I mean HOLY $#@%!!!! I'd get so frustrated if I had to change the time....

Um, it takes no time at all to change time, and u probably wouldn't even do it that often.

In gold/silver/crystal they used 24 hrs. So HA! And don't argue wid me cuz i'm playing Crystal as we speak and when I turn it on during daytime, it's daytime. When I turn it on at night/day it's still day, then around 7:00-8:00 it turns night and stays so till morning comes.

No, I mean night starts at 7:00-8:00, it doesn't end for hours....like real time, silly groudon man:

Likin' the sig;)
groudon2-1.gif

DEFINITELY!!! How could it not?

MetroidZ, u currently playing any Pokemon games???

My current Crystal line up:
Dragonair: lvl 49 (Going for Dragonite)
Forretress: lvl 43
Haunter: lvl 52 (Going for Gengar)
Noctowl: lvl 16 (he's for fly:D)
Feraligatr: lvl 57
Rhydon: lvl 36 (he's a sacrificial pokemon, evil I know but someone's gotta do it:p)

Rayquaza, he's PIMP.

Can't u just go get the game and load it up and check?...or did u...lose it?!*gasps*

Ahh, I nvr got it either for the same reason:p Was it the same? What was different?

Back