Pokemon Diamond/Pearl info

Like Yellow to Red & Blue, and Crystal to Gold & Silver. I knew it, it's pretty obvious, I just wanted to make sure.

Nah in Emerald you have to Stop both Team Magma and Aqua and your not specificly in the same team as any of them and you can catch all the 3 legendary Pokemon, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre

But i think Diaruga looks pimp in DS :)

Ya, I pretty much guessed the whole game. They only created those 3rd ones so that kids that were still new to the games could get the best of both of the others...if u understand that.

DS Screen size: 6.3 cm.:D

There shouldn't really be anymore questions about the game, my thread covered everything, I stated everything that would be in the game...did you guys even look? I posted the thread months ago.

Mario Famous said:
There shouldn't really be anymore questions about the game, my thread covered everything, I stated everything that would be in the game...did you guys even look? I posted the thread months ago.
i have read u saying this so many times tho. yes i have seen it.

Mario Famous said:
Yes that's nice, very nice. Now stop being annoying plz:sick: Y do u have a problem w/ any of this? U'r not even reading wut we're saying obviously, if u were u would know we're talking about other things as well. I say u'r jealous becuz ur thread's dead and mine's alive:p

hi guys diaruga looks PIMPED WARLORD OF TIME OR SPACE WATEVA

STILL LOOKS WELL COOL

TRY AND STOP ME MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

any one who dislikes nintendo would say "psp is better" or "psp has better graphics" WATEVA!!!!!:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: FALLING ASLEEP HERE!!:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

NINTENDO HAS BETTER GAMES,BETTER QUALITY FOR MONEY AND DOESN`T SUCK ASS!!!!!

(JUST MAKING A POINT HERE)

JUST THINKING ABOUT SONY MAKES ME WANNA BARF BBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Well that has nothing to do w/ the topic wutsoever...but okay:drool:

I agree, both of the legendaries r the coolest pokemon(IMO)that Nintendo's ever created. I like that they made one on all 4's and the other can stand, they're going to look so awsome on the DS! (O)_(O)

Wow ur a bundle of spontaneity, i'm going to have to get used to u...

ahh!!!! i found a new pokemon!!! well, if you look at a pink pokemon when the time is 00:52 second, you can see a pink pokemon that looks like a pre-evolution of chansey!!! cool!!!
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f-2ohWekU4[/MEDIA]

Ya, and a weird seimeise cat type pokemon 2:tard: Nice find:)

Back