Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

GreenBean713

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2006
Seattle
Wii Online Code
6284-7358-9967-2086
they come out on april 23rd. im sorry to say but i cant wait. ahha the ds technology with this game is gonna beee tight.

pre order it at the store its now available. ahha 5 bucks to make sure you get it! hahah

Gonna be an awesome game:thumbsup: The bad thing is that it's ganna come out April 22nd:mad2: Anyway, I'm gonna get Diamond.

I can't wait till it comes out. I have been a Pokemon fan since w-b showed the first episode. I'm really interested to see what special features Nintendo puts in it.

Yeah, this is one of the few games i am really looking forward to this year.

Yeah, I'm definitely getting it. I've got a Wii, and I'm loving it. But I think the DS is going to be the best console this year. The games coming out for it are just so far superior compared to anything - Pokemon Pearl/Diamond, Wario: Master of Disguise, Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Lost in Blue 2, Diddy Kong Racing DS, Star Fox Command, and the list just goes on.

Big fan of the Pokemon RPGs. None of the TV show or pinball crap, just the games, which are awesome. I live in Britain and I'll be importing it upon release in the States in April.

Back