Pokemon Diamond & pearl

not much.... just a handful of different pokemon ( Incuding Lengendarys, as always ) and along the lines of bad guys not sure.

all pokemon versions have done this:
red, blue, yellow
gold, silver
fire red, leaf green

i might be missing some, i stopped paying attention after yellow, but its basically just what pokemon are in the game, because they don't want you to have them all if you don't have friends :cryin:. and if you don't, you'll have to buy another system, copy of the game, and link cable to give them all to yourself. well, now on ds, they link wirelessly, but you get the point.

???ok???
btw. I have ruby,saphire,leaf green,fire red,emerald,pokemon ranger,blue mystery dungon and I have lot's of friends.

So then whats the point of making this thread when you probably already knew the answers? Way to get that post count up...keep at it and soon you'll be at 50...

o0pokemon_lovr0o said:
???ok???
btw. I have ruby,saphire,leaf green,fire red,emerald,pokemon ranger,blue mystery dungon and I have lot's of friends.

Are you slow in the brain or something? You have ALL these Pokemon games and yet you can't gather a clue as to what the differences between the two are? Like another poster said there is usually diff pokemon in each. You probably know that...but like I said you're doing a GREAT job of getting that post count higher and higher...keep it up noob...

Back