Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

Lucario

How's this?
n05_0304_rukario_lg.jpg

*EDIT* U know there's like 3 threads for this:lol: I guess there always has to be one more....

Favorite pic of Lucario? I know, it's the best one out there, it only took me 2 and 1/2 min. to find though:p

LOL! Ya right! Any of the legendaries after red/blue/yellow could beat him besides the legendary dogs, except for Entei. Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza could majorly kick some Mewtwo ass!

The new(Diamond & Pearl)legendaries could kick anyone's ass! Blaziken or Salamence could beat him too

mewtow is so strong because he was created by the humans form the dna of an already powerful entity (mew), and his power was enchanted even furthor in the making and by giovanni (that evil person that stars in pokemon red and blue)

Wtf?! Have you ever maxed his level out? I maxed out every pokemon to Lv 100 and Mewtwo is the strongest, his SP.Attack and def exceeds 400, the rest of his stats are in the 300's, no pokemon can compare to his SP Attack strenght.

ssbb_lover said:
LOL! Ya right! Any of the legendaries after red/blue/yellow could beat him besides the legendary dogs, except for Entei. Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza could majorly kick some Mewtwo ass!

The new(Diamond & Pearl)legendaries could kick anyone's ass! Blaziken or Salamence could beat him too
Your right there but Suicune and Raiku could also beat Mewtwo and besides Mew and Celebi is the Strongest ones out there right now if not the best

sasuke747 said:
Your right there but Suicune and Raiku could also beat Mewtwo and besides Mew and Celebi is the Strongest ones out there right now if not the best
Someone understands*lets out sigh of relief*.....has anyone scene those clips of Lucario? He shoots rasengans(energy balls of death)whenever he wants basically(!)_(!)

ssbb_lover said:
Someone understands*lets out sigh of relief*.....has anyone scene those clips of Lucario? He shoots rasengans(energy balls of death)whenever he wants basically(!)_(!)
yeh, ****in awesome.

i need some more news to keep me updated 'till this game comes out.

Psshh, you need to study up on your Pokemon, Mewtwo is the strongest Stat wise, simple as that. Mew And Celebi aren't nearly as strong as him, Lugia and Ho-oh is stronger than Mew and Celebi. You probably say that Mew and Celebi are the strongest because they have the ability to learn every move in the game, Well,Strength is all that matters and not the move.

Mewtwo with Phsycic or shadowball does 1 hit KO's most of the time, his HP is high so when he gets hit he regenerate about 200+ hp, The ony weaknesses he has are bug and Ghost but it doesn't matter because his oppenent will be dead after the 1st turn.

Go chect on pokemonpalace or something, Mewtwo is the strongest simple as that.

Mario Famous said:
Psshh, you need to study up on your Pokemon, Mewtwo is the strongest Stat wise, simple as that. Mew And Celebi aren't nearly as strong as him, Lugia and Ho-oh is stronger than Mew and Celebi. You probably say that Mew and Celebi are the strongest because they have the ability to learn every move in the game, Well,Strength is all that matters and not the move.

Mewtwo with Phsycic or shadowball does 1 hit KO's most of the time, his HP is high so when he gets hit he regenerate about 200+ hp, The ony weaknesses he has are bug and Ghost but it doesn't matter because his oppenent will be dead after the 1st turn.

Go chect on pokemonpalace or something, Mewtwo is the strongest simple as that.
1st of all I realize u'r talking about the game, where as I was talking about in real life(or in the shows) In the game, Mew2 could beat the legenday dogs, Lugia, Ho-oh, the legendary birds(anyone can beat them ^_^') But I say regardless of what the stats say, Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza could beat him in the game and I definitely think the two new legendaries could beat him.

I also think a few others could beat him: Tyranitar, Salamence and Dragonite(the strong ones:D). I wish I could say Blaziken, but Mewtwo has the type advantage over him...my poor Blaziken...

ssbb_lover said:
1st of all I realize u'r talking about the game, where as I was talking about in real life(or in the shows) In the game, Mew2 could beat the legenday dogs, Lugia, Ho-oh, the legendary birds(anyone can beat them ^_^') But I say regardless of what the stats say, Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza could beat him in the game and I definitely think the two new legendaries could beat him.

I also think a few others could beat him: Tyranitar, Salamence and Dragonite(the strong ones:D). I wish I could say Blaziken, but Mewtwo has the type advantage over him...my poor Blaziken...

Mewtwo uses I blizzard attack and thier dead. Even in real Life Mewtwo is the strongest, he has the ability to talk, manipulate other pokemon, and make copies of existing pokemon, no other pokemon can do that. Even with that armor he had on that restrained his true power, he is still the strongest.

Back