Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

Mario Famous said:
Mewtwo uses I blizzard attack and thier dead. Even in real Life Mewtwo is the strongest, he has the ability to talk, manipulate other pokemon, and make copies of existing pokemon, no other pokemon can do that. Even with that armor he had on that restrained his true power, he is still the strongest.
Salamence has Crunch att.:tard: He can't manipulate truly strong pokemon, only weaklings like Pikachu:tard: He doesn't have the power to clone pokemon, he just somehow automatically obtained a lab that had the equipment to do it(they nvr explained how he just magically got that lab):tard: He couldn't even beat MEW when he had the armor off!:tard:

Mew and Mewtwo didn't actually finish the fight, remember someone spoke to Mewtwo and he became good. He can also manipulate strong pokemon as well

Look at the movie again, Oh yeah, Salemence wouldn't have the chance to initiate a crunch attack because Mewtwo strikes first because of his insane speed. Blizzard does a I hit Ko to whoever is weak against it, I.e All dragons , flying and grass types. His Phycic attack kills anyone who doesn't have resistance to psycic types...

Mario Famous said:
Mew and Mewtwo didn't actually finish the fight, remember someone spoke to Mewtwo and he became good. He can also manipulate strong pokemon as well

Look at the movie again, Oh yeah, Salemence wouldn't have the chance to initiate a crunch attack because Mewtwo strikes first because of his insane speed. Blizzard does a I hit Ko to whoever is weak against it, I.e All dragons , flying and grass types. His Phycic attack kills anyone who doesn't have resistance to psycic types...
Yes he does have higher stats than anyone because that was the 1st game, if they made him catchable again in D/P they would probably lower his stats because now they would realise they made his stats too high. Salamence's speed is very high, and if Mewtwo's stats were lowered like they should be, than I am sure Salamence would beat him. Now I know wut i't talking about, because I have a lvl. 100 Mewtwo and working on a lvl 100 Salamence. He's only at lvl 70 somethin' and he's already catching up!

There not going to add Mewtwo as a catchable pokemon in these titles, they expect you to transfer him over, Nintendo knew what they were doing when they made his stats insanely high because is is and was mean't to be the strongest, in and out of the game.

I just wish he was in more movies and episodes..

Mario Famous said:
There not going to add Mewtwo as a catchable pokemon in these titles, they expect you to transfer him over, Nintendo knew what they were doing when they made his stats insanely high because is is and was mean't to be the strongest, in and out of the game.

I just wish he was in more movies and episodes..
I know he's good, but he's not amazing. Duh they want u to transfer him, maybe his stats will change, I know this will not happen but I just wonder...

I have a feeling Mewtwo is going to be making a return seeing as Lucario and the Mystery of Mew is coming out soon:D

[SIZE="7"[/SIZE] NEW TO THIS JUST REGISTERED RIGHT NOW

ANYWAY PLEASE RATE MY POKEMON LEAF GREEN TEAM

RAICHU:LV51

ATTACKS:THUNDER,THUNDERBOLT,MEGA PUNCH AND HYPER BEAM

BLASTOISE:LV49

ATTACKS:HYDRO CANNON,HYPER BEAM, MEGA KICK AND ANOTHER REALLY GOOD ATTACK

PIDGEOT:LV45-46

ATTACKS:FLY,WING ATTACK,GUST AND QUICK ATTACK

KADABRA:LV 45

ATTACKS PSYCHIC,PSYBEAM,FUTURE SIGHT AND DREAMEATER

LAST BUT DEFINATELY NOT LEAST......

DRAGON AIR LEVEL 51-52 (TRYING TO GET TO 55 SO IT CAN EVOLVE)

ATTACKS:FIRE BLAST,SURF,HYPER BEAM AND ANOTHER ATTACK(CANT REMEMBER)

I got a full guide of the full complete stats of pokemon im gonna check all the legendaries, Starting with both of the Mews, Mewtwo has full attack full Speed full sp atk half on sp def, hp, less than half on def. Mew has full on Everything
Entei, Suicune and Raikou has roughly the same but in different ways Tyranitar(even thought he's not a legendary) he is Absoulutly Stronger than mewtwo, Lugia has Full stats, Ho.oh isnt quite as strong but roughly the same, Celebi has full, and SSBB lover i have good news according to stats on the "Official Pokemon How to catch them all Magazine" Blaziken can actually beat Mewtwo by very far, Note Celebi and Mew are the best Mew because of his amazing ability to copy every move except Crunch, Bite and Celebi for Time Travel...So Overall like ill say again Celebi and Mew are the best ones

Latias and Latios has the exact same

Groudon and Kyogre have the Same but on the other way around note again i forgot about Jirachi so Celebi, Mew and Jirachi are the best because Jirachi is the Wishing pokemon Rayquaza is almost the Same as Groudon and Kyogre it's mixing stats with them and lastly Dyoxys Normal Form is stronger than Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza but not Stronger than the 3 smallest Legendary pokemon

EDIT: Forgot the 3 first Birds Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres they are the same but in different ways

Um oh right didnt see that post ill check now......

Yea good balanced team, Need one Fire Type, and a leaf type and you can prolly beat anything once they are like lvl 90 :p

sasuke747 said:
I got a full guide of the full complete stats of pokemon im gonna check all the legendaries, Starting with both of the Mews, Mewtwo has full attack full Speed full sp atk half on sp def, hp, less than half on def. Mew has full on Everything
Entei, Suicune and Raikou has roughly the same but in different ways Tyranitar(even thought he's not a legendary) he is Absoulutly Stronger than mewtwo, Lugia has Full stats, Ho.oh isnt quite as strong but roughly the same, Celebi has full, and SSBB lover i have good news according to stats on the "Official Pokemon How to catch them all Magazine" Blaziken can actually beat Mewtwo by very far, Note Celebi and Mew are the best Mew because of his amazing ability to copy every move except Crunch, Bite and Celebi for Time Travel...So Overall like ill say again Celebi and Mew are the best ones

Latias and Latios has the exact same

Groudon and Kyogre have the Same but on the other way around note again i forgot about Jirachi so Celebi, Mew and Jirachi are the best because Jirachi is the Wishing pokemon Rayquaza is almost the Same as Groudon and Kyogre it's mixing stats with them and lastly Dyoxys Normal Form is stronger than Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza but not Stronger than the 3 smallest Legendary pokemon

EDIT: Forgot the 3 first Birds Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres they are the same but in different ways
HA! I told u Mario Famous! U forgot Salamence...he's not good enough? Blaziken can beat him, good. I just wasn't sure because he's a fighting type and Mew2's a psychic...so ya.

Thx for the info.

New update for my Crystal Team line up:

Dragonite: lvl 66
Attacks: Dragonbreath, wing attack, surf, extremespeed

Feraligatr: lvl 58
Attacks: Slash, Hydro Pump, Surf, Earthquake

Houndoom: lvl 45
Attacks: Bite, flamethrower, strength, faint attack

Gengar: lvl 56
Attacks: Hypnosis, dreameater(Hypnosis & Dreameater is the best combor eveerrrr), night shade, destiny bond

Forretress: lvl 50
Attacks: Take down, explosion, solar beam, headbutt

Alakazam: lvl 40
Attacks: Psychic, psybeam, disable, zap cannon

I know that it's not great, but i've just beaten 3 gym leaders after the Elite 4...so it's not bad. I also realize my weakness in electric moves, that's y I taught Alakazam Zap Cannon:)

Thats Still false, you haven't raised him from the games you can actually catch him in, also, raising pokemons level with rare candy makes them weak overall, try raising them the hard way and come back to me singing the same tune.

Also, just Teach Mewtwo, Fireblast, Blizzard, Phycic, and Thunder, he Ko's any pokemon with 1 hit, theres no way around that, Blazekin cannot best a Mewtwo when there raised at the same level without rare candies, no pokemon can with that matter.

I'll believe it when I see it, which will be when D/P comes out, so very soon. I'll ahhnialate(sp?)ya!!!

Back