Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

hi ssbb lover and all other pokemon fans! NEW INFORMATION on diamond and pearl! nintendo have said the games will be out this winter!! yeah!!!!:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: woooooooohhhhhhhhhhoooooooooo!!!!!!!

[http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

To get to the actual pokemon you have to click on the picture of lucario just below the text

Here it is my friends! all of the new pokemon for the upcoming game, the pictures arent great but i am loving another 2 eevee evolutions

Last edited:
O wow! it had all of the pokemon on it too! i wonder why they took it down, it fix it i guess

thats soo cool that this title is goignt o have the voice chat when trading pokemon and possibly fighting, that was you can jsut tell ur friend which one you want :p, this game looks more massive than the ones before, not so big on pokemon, but im waiitng for this title to come !!!!

-komio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwNPDP90RfA

im working on saphire lol.... but was a lil bored for a while, i cant sonstantly play the game :p but im waiting for the D/p to come out soo bad now lol

:crazy: yes!!! i finally got my Nintendo DS Lite yesterday!!! Onyx like i said. so next thing to get is these games Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl.:crazy:

i just bought mysterious dugeoun blu today of website) has any one else played it what is it like?

Sam_Harris said:
i just bought mysterious dugeoun blu today of website) has any one else played it what is it like?
errahh.. yes, i also bought* it.

games websites didnt give it a great rating about 7/10, but players said it better than the rating.

Sam_Harris said:
dude, believe me or not, i jus finished pokemon rescue team, blue. honestly, jus like 30 minutes ago. this game is tight.

well my friend had it... boguht it played if for a week and asked if i wanted it for free, cuz it sucked, but i never played it... it looked more of a rpg and adventureous game :p

Hey just a question do you think they will come out with a third game like they always do eg. Yellow Emerald and that other one (lol) like probably something like opal or something just a thought

Back