Pokemon, getting wierder?

baxcrunner

WiiChat Member
Oct 21, 2009
Oklahoma
Wii Online Code
3629-9416-8700-0980
since the 5th gen starters came out, it seems to me, that the ideas for the pokemon themselves are getting a little bit away from the original 151. Is this just me or what?

they used to be so simple.just look at charmander and now,...... we have a fire pig? then theres that leafy snake and that unrecognizable water teddy bear lookin thing.

Simplicity can only be in so many forms before they are bland. More exotic, wider varieties of Pokemon allow Pokemon to stick out more.

Pokemon getting wierder caused me to leave it. im not spending $30 everytime a new pokemon game comed HG and SS just came out now black and white is coming (any body feel the tiny bit of racism there)

Pokemon getting wierder caused me to leave it. im not spending $30 everytime a new pokemon game comed HG and SS just came out now black and white is coming (any body feel the tiny bit of racism there)

I didn't buy HG/SS, although I wanted to. I see no problem in buying a Pokemon game when I feel like it, and not when it's the newest one.

And no... NOBODY feels any racism. Both covers have bother white AND black on them.

Back