Pokemon Heartgold and soulsilver info/pics

Gir100193

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2008
well i was bored and u know how you can put country website like .jp/.au or w/e well i did it for pokemon. com and it poped up japanese stuff about pokemon gold silver so pokemon.jp

here is a small article i translated by google

「ポケットモンスターシリーズ」さい新作の「ポケットモンスター ハートゴールド・ソウルシルバー」のさいしんじょうほうを公開チュウ!あのでんせつのポケモンも登場!スク ープじょうほうをチェックしよう!

"Pokemon series" When the new "Heart Gold Silver Pokemon Seoul" Chu YOUHOUWO belief that their public! The event features legendary Pokemon! Check YOUHOUWO SUKUPUJI!

Well it took me like 30 minutes to join the signup crap so i can look at everything heres a picture

0515_05.jpg

It does look like they are going to use the touch much much more which is going to be great and also the im guessing they are going to allow ur starter pokemon to follow u wich is great i hope you like and ill be updatting as im translating

Release DATE!! in japan
発売日 2009年秋=
Release Date September 2009
so im guessing the Us date will be march/aprilish 2010 for the us

gs_maintitle.jpg

Here is a few other picture of the starters i can translate im sorry i need to comp and paste to translate and theyre picture so i can again im sorry, also heres a picture of the two trainers you could play

gs_sec3a_pict01.jpg

gs_sec2a_pict01.jpg

We already have a HG SS thread, you know. :p

All of this is already on serebii too, sorry to say. It's more conveniant to have it in a single thread though, so thanks. :)

well for the record thts not even nearly half the stuff i have just i like wiispace better then wiichat so i decieded to posta little on here and alot more on wiispace

Back