Pokemon in Super Smash Bros Brawl

Nick Atack

=( Blooper isnt in Brawl
Nov 5, 2007
Im in Antartica
Hi,this Thread is for Pokemon characters wanted for SSBB. Here you can do three things:#1, suggest playable Pokemon characters for SSBB,#2, suggest Pokemon Bosses for SSBB,and #3,suggest Pokemon to come out of Poke Balls and what they will do. Happy Posting!!!!

Some Things you can talk about
Poke Stages
Poke Ball Pokemon
Comfirmed Pokemon Characters and Stuff
Possible Poke Characters
Poke Special Moves
Poke Bosses for SSE
And anything Pokemon in SSBB!!

Last edited:
i think mew should be a character and mewtwo would be a boss

then they can battle like in the movie

and what if one of the costumes for the pokemon are there clone form (with red stripes)

bw! said:
i think mew should be a character and mewtwo would be a boss

then they can battle like in the movie

and what if one of the costumes for the pokemon are there clone form (with red stripes)

Yeah,Mew is a good character.Hes all cute and tough. Mewtwo would be a good boss.I dont like the Pokemon show or Movies through....just the games and cards....and the stripes would look wierd...but good idea.
Lugia would be cool to play as but hes to big.....mabye with an action replay you could use him? Another good playable Pokemon is Lucario and Mew.And Blazekien.And why is the usless Pokemon that comes out of a Poke Ball Goldean? Not Magikarp? I mean,Goldean can fight,Magikarp cant at all!! I think Goldeen hides a secret.....

Last edited:
In my opinion i think that they should not add any more pokemon in to ssbb they should just keep pikachu and jigglypuff the originals.

Nick Atack said:
Yeah,Mew is a good character.Hes all cute and tough. Mewtwo would be a good boss.I dont like the Pokemon show or Movies through....just the games and cards....and the stripes would look wierd...but good idea.
Lugia would be cool to play as but hes to big.....mabye with an action replay you could use him? Another good playable Pokemon is Lucario and Mew.And Blazekien.And why is the usless Pokemon that comes out of a Poke Ball Goldean? Not Magikarp? I mean,Goldean can fight,Magikarp cant at all!! I think Goldeen hides a secret.....
yeah, lucario and blazekien are the only good pokemon i see as characters(imo). and maybe goldeen will hide a secret in brawl.Maybe attacking only when theres water, like the ice climbers stage.

The only confirmed Playable Pokemon Characters are Pikachu and Pokemon Trainer. I think Mew should be the next. Then Lucario,Blazikien,or Jigglypuff.But Mews my most wanted.A Poke Ball Pokemon could be Drifblim....
He would puff up to a much bigger size,and take up alot of the screen.Not only would he block your view,but anyone who touched him would get hurt!
He would be smaller then Nentendog,but Drifblim accully hurts people.

cyndaquil, bulbasaur and mudkip are my favourites!!! ;p

i hope at least one of them is in SSBB!!

well ivysaur is, so maybe not bulbasaur, but i prefer bulbasaur over ivysaur.And as for that drifblim idea, could've sworn i saw him or driftloon in the background for the wind version of Pokemon Stadium. Hmmm but i like that idea. seems neat^_^

Hey,I have a question. Those little green boxes under your name,that say stuff like "will become famus soon enough" and "is just really nice"....how do you get more of those? Well,back on topic,good Pokemon bosses are Lugia,Hetran,and Rayquaza(he might already be a boss)Mabye a Boss Trio,like Regice,Regirock,and Registeel? Mabye they could be mini bosses,and after you beat them you would battle Regigigas!!!Regigigas is the king of the Regis,by the way.
P.S:You can put a real smiley face.You dont have to put ^_^ see?:lol:
And I thougt I saw a Skarmory in the flying stage,not drifloon......Wait.......now I see him.Thanks!

Last edited:
i know i just like ^_^^-^ and other ones but i put other smiles the most, And to get rep, other people have to give it to you, like if you do or say something awesome,then people will give you some rep

Im looking forward to how rayquaza works in the story mode. It'll be cool!

Nick Atack said:
Can you guys give me some rep? Please?!?!?!?!?! PRETTY PL EASE?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? (and tell me haw to give people rep)

a)i don't give rep to people who ask for it
b)click on the green mushroom under people's avatars
c) stop caring abuot the rep, it'll corrupt you
d) i think lugia's just going to be in a pokeball like he was in the last game
e)i hope onyx comes back as a pokemon in a pokeball

sorry but your not suposed to ask for rep
and your not on topic

and to give rep you press the little green mushroom at the buttom of peaples avatar :yesnod:

:sick: Great,just great.......Im never going to get any rep........
:sad: ......Lets get back on topic......and thanks for the info bw! and mushroomedmario.....

Back