Pokemon in Super Smash Bros Brawl

Which video,with the big green dragon?Thats rayquaza, a 3rd gen lengendary. And i like the jiggly she has to come back.She was good if you used her correctly.

TJgamer said:
Which video,with the big green dragon?Thats rayquaza, a 3rd gen lengendary. And i like the jiggly she has to come back.She was good if you used her correctly.
wiifan123 said:
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really good with Jigglypuff!!!!!!!!!! I hope they don't get rid of him.
I like Jigglypuff too.Here was my combo for her:pound(until foes damage is high)
Sing(Higher damage equals longer sleep) and Rest(If a foes imobile or sleeping,its
easer for Jiggypuff to get really close to the foe,so rests incredible power can work).Rollouts good too.(Big power)

Last edited:
Well I haven't played much SSBM, but in plain SSB sing was pathetic as you could almost instantly get out of it by mashing the control stick and buttons. Same with Yoshi's egg and DK's hold and stuff. Jigglypuff could come up to you, sing and you'd get out if it before she finishes singing :(

Well Ditto could be a decently cool idea as a playable character so you'd completely copy a certain player, but that might make him broken and stupid.

true but with enough damage , they'd be asleep long enough for jiggly to stop singing and either smash them or rest on them.Plus if your lucky your opponent will do a small attack to stop the singing,right be4 they get hit from sing.That way you can get a fully charged smash in :)

the best pokemon is the one that never comes.....ya i hate pokemon

anyways i think its cool how pokemon are in ssb, it feels like they belong. But most time i play with no items so.....

Nick Atack said:
:sick: Great,just great.......Im never going to get any rep........
:sad: ......Lets get back on topic......and thanks for the info bw! and mushroomedmario.....

sorry if i sounded mean

and i gave u a rep :yesnod:

and i hope theres a pokemon trainer 2
with
todadile,bayleaf, and typhloshion :yesnod:

They should add Magikarp as a playable character, to be the new SHAMEFUL LOSE character.

Back with Original Smash Bros, there was this kid I knew, what we'd do is, three of us would team up on him, playing our best chars. He'd play Jigglypuff. We'd set the handicap fully in our favor. He'd own us three on one everytime.
Magikarp is for him, and those like him. It would be the Dan Hibiki of Smash Bros. You beat an opponent with Magikarp, and you get to make fun of them FOREVER.

I want to throw a pokemon ball and see what happens inside and the pokemon are not ready to come out, Happened in Robot Chicken very funny pickachu when hes not ready

I would like to see the following.

1> Playable Pokemon - Pokemon Trainer, Pikachu, and ONE other as a hidden character, preferably a New pokemon. Like Driffloon, or Phione, or Shaimyn. Shaimyn's down-special would be Self-Destruct...

2> Poke-Bosses - Are there going to be any? Well, if there are, I'd like them to be Legendaries. Like the Ghost-Dragon (forget the name), or Dialga, or Rayquaza.

3> Poke-Ball Pokemons - At least one of each type.

Rayquaza is a boss in the Subspace Emissary

Chicagoan said:
Never knew for what "rest" was for... I used it and nothing happened...
in melee rest is a very powerful move, but you need to be very close to land it. It will explode on the opponent if it connects,

On the subspace mode pit is with mario, kirby with peach or zelda, link with yoshi dk with diddy..... so who is pikachu with? Im thinking samus, and maybe they come across diddy and fox and can fight against rayquaza along side them.Just thinking that cause i hope i can defeat rayquaza as pikachu.god dang it i doubled clicked on the post reply button and it posted it twice T.T ....sorry.

Last edited:
Chicagoan said:
(sorry post reply button malfunction) in melee rest is a very powerful move, but you need to be very close to land it. It will explode on the opponent if it connects,

On the subspace mode pit is with mario, kirby with peach or zelda, link with yoshi dk with diddy..... so who is pikachu with? Im thinking samus, and maybe they come across diddy and fox and can fight against rayquaza along side them.Just thinking that cause i hope i can defeat rayquaza as pikachu.But anything can happen, which makes it exciting!

Last edited:
Chicagoan said:
Yeah it is such a random move, but in SSB if you were right by your opponent (and I mean bloody close) it would blow them away and make the ching noise of the homerun bat (which is also made by Luigi's Up+B and Ness's Fsmash, but I don't know why Falcon didn't have a move like that although Falcon Punch was pretty strong). The move woulda been cooler if it regained HP (well lowered the percentage).

Tiwaztyrsfist said:
Back with Original Smash Bros, there was this kid I knew, what we'd do is, three of us would team up on him, playing our best chars. He'd play Jigglypuff. We'd set the handicap fully in our favor. He'd own us three on one everytime.
Magikarp is for him, and those like him. It would be the Dan Hibiki of Smash Bros. You beat an opponent with Magikarp, and you get to make fun of them FOREVER.
Wow awesome. I've tried doing that against level 9 CPU bots and omg is it hard (stock battle of course) and I don't pick Jigglypuff.
But recently I've been dabbing into competitive SSB and Jigglypuff is in the middle tier and Samus is in the bottom who was always my second best lol. But yeah I always thought Samus was really cool. And I've seem some really good Jigglypuff players as well.

man i wish their were good SSBM players near me i can beat 3 comps at once with falco easy well i used 2 that was over a year ago i dont play any more but i am sure i could still do it=D

toomstone said:
man i wish their were good SSBM players near me i can beat 3 comps at once with falco easy well i used 2 that was over a year ago i dont play any more but i am sure i could still do it=D
Go to classic and set it on Very Hard. Or give your opponents a bigger advantage(more lifes,etc) Like I said,Mew would be the best and coolest Pokemon Character for SSBB.

Back