Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky Friend Codes Here

Yepi69

WiiChat Member
Jul 25, 2011
Portugal
Wii Online Code
8214-5096-6984-2520
Post your pkmn mystery dungeon explorers of sky here so we can trade teams, items or rescue each other :)

Hey hey, didn't know you had any Mystery Dungeon games Yepi. =) I've got Sky and Darkness, because I'm a Pokemon-obsessed scrub like that. :lol:

My FC for Sky is 0647-8741-9342 and for Darkness is 4685-1434-5709. If you ever need rescuing then my Team Messiah from Darkness will be there for the job; a level 100 Raichu, Charizard, and Darkrai can generally handle anything. :p

ye i have been playing mystery dungeon games since gba time :D and since i loved the red rescue team i downloaded the explorers of sky to my ttds card to my nds i could give you my fc now but my internet is having troubles lately so i cant connect the ds to the net but when i do i will give ya mine fc ;)

I was lucky enough to have a DS at the time of Red & Blue's release, so I started playing Mystery Dungeon with blue. :p

What's your team on Sky?

Team Pokebuds ok now i connected my ds to the internet, here's my fc: 1335-0589-2063

completed red rescue team on all 100% five times lol

your explorer of sky fc seems to me wrong :\

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant what pokemon are on your team. :p

****, and I thought I loved Mystery Dungeon too much. :lol:

Says your's is wrong too... Odd. Double checked mine, and it's exactly what I typed.

maybe its the rom, im using riolu and turtwig and im getting a 3ds aqua blue with pkmn explorers of sky(the original cartridge) and i wanted to know how can i transfer my .sav file from my r4 card to the original cartridge, i dont want to lose my team, items and progress :S

maybe its the rom, im using riolu and turtwig and im getting a 3ds aqua blue with pkmn explorers of sky(the original cartridge) and i wanted to know how can i transfer my .sav file from my r4 card to the original cartridge, i dont want to lose my team, items and progress :S

If you can't figure it out, Wondermail should at least be able to recover your team.

http://apointlessplace.net/wms/wmgenerate.html

It'l take a bit of time, but it's certainly better than nothing. :p Wondermail generators give you any wondermail you want; which is to say any reward, any pokemon to join your team, and any item or TM as a reward. You can also make the missions easy and painless.

Essentially, all you need to do to get your team back is make missions to recruit those pokemon, make missions for the TMs of the moves they know, and make missions for enough Golden Seeds to get them back to their current levels (Golden Seeds are ridiculously rare versions of the Joy Seed; permanently increases a pokemon's level by 5).

Don't abuse it, though. >_______>

If you can't figure it out, Wondermail should at least be able to recover your team.

http://apointlessplace.net/wms/wmgenerate.html

It'l take a bit of time, but it's certainly better than nothing. :p Wondermail generators give you any wondermail you want; which is to say any reward, any pokemon to join your team, and any item or TM as a reward. You can also make the missions easy and painless.

Essentially, all you need to do to get your team back is make missions to recruit those pokemon, make missions for the TMs of the moves they know, and make missions for enough Golden Seeds to get them back to their current levels (Golden Seeds are ridiculously rare versions of the Joy Seed; permanently increases a pokemon's level by 5).

Don't abuse it, though. >_______>

dude u not teaching me anything lol i used the wondermail generator at upokecenter (which the website is down, again) for pkmn red rescue team and blue rescue team

i already did, now i have a ds and a flash card and i redownloaded explorers of sky again (on europe, it was hard to find cuz SOPA is taking down most files on file sharing websites) but when i choose my team (ive been 1 week turning off and on the ds cuz idk what pokemon and partner should i choose) send me your fc, ALSO do you have pkmn platinum?

i already did, now i have a ds and a flash card and i redownloaded explorers of sky again (on europe, it was hard to find cuz SOPA is taking down most files on file sharing websites) but when i choose my team (ive been 1 week turning off and on the ds cuz idk what pokemon and partner should i choose) send me your fc, ALSO do you have pkmn platinum?

Sorry, but I don't have Pokemon Platinum yet. As for Explorers of Sky Starter Pokemon, I went with Riolu and Treecko, it doesn't really matter what starter pokemon you choose, since you can recruit the same starter pokemon from the quiz for example, say you get Pikachu, and you wanted Treecko or someone else. It's just as simple to recruit them in the dungeons, doesn't matter on the pokemon starter you choose, the storyline is all the same anyhow.

Sorry, but I don't have Pokemon Platinum yet. As for Explorers of Sky Starter Pokemon, I went with Riolu and Treecko, it doesn't really matter what starter pokemon you choose, since you can recruit the same starter pokemon from the quiz for example, say you get Pikachu, and you wanted Treecko or someone else. It's just as simple to recruit them in the dungeons, doesn't matter on the pokemon starter you choose, the storyline is all the same anyhow.

duh i know, i completed the blue rescue team about 5 times

i keep dying on the primal dialga boss at the temporal tower, riolu is really weak against his roar of time tm

Last edited by a moderator:
if u start a new game theres likely to be a different friend code, what is your friend code now that you have started new? Oh and Primal Dialga, I do know a cheat but it requires a pokemon that knows mirror move, haha its such a cheat skill. When I entered your friend code it said "This friend code appears to be wrong" I typed in the exact numbers you gave me.

Back