Pokémon Nicknames

The only Pokemon I nicknamed is my Rampardos who is now Yoshi. :))) I wanted to name 1 of my 2 Lucarios Lucari (to tell them apart easily [1 male, 1 female]). But it was traded. :frown5:

well when i owned the latest pokemon (back when emarald was in) i had

Torchik-torfuk
mudkip=muddip
treecko-treefuko
pikachu-pikashoe
magikarp-magikfart
rayquaza-that fuker(i was mad i wasted a ton ofpokeballs on it so i placed the bad nickname)
aron-arod

Ok, now I've nicknamed all of my Pokemon (that I haven't traded or migrated) their Japanese trademark names. Except I still have my Rampardos as Yoshi. :3

Last edited:
I've been nicknaming my pokemon their Romaji names... so basically things like Turtwig being Naetoru and Pikachu being Pikachuu and Mew being Myuu

i did that for a long time and it got dull so i thought of new names that were takeoffs of their looks, personality, or their original name

dusknoir-bleck (like count bleck from super paper mario)
tyranitar-drake (since it was the first non-dragon pseudo legendary, and it looks like a dragon
empoleon-piq
infernape-chimm
torterra-twiggy
and if anyone can think of a name for my togekiss thats better than togen, that'd be cool

I need help naming my pokemon please help

Primape
exeggutor
nidoking
meganium
fearow
arcanine
quagsire
herracross
aggron
camerupt

monnkkee
nastasia(like its romanji name)
blumiere
makky
spear
growlie
muddy
hercules
agger
cameron
respectively

I need some cool name for my
ninetales (f),
glaceon (f),
mightyena (m&f),
lopunny (f),
buizel(m),
sneasel (f),
delcatty (f),
absol (m&f),
luxray(m&f)
m=male
f=female

Here are my nicknames for my main Pokemon in Red :redwii: (I named them after the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and the 7 deadly sins)
Scyther: Envy
Dragonite:Lust
Mewtwo: Conquest
Moltres: War
Articuno: Famine
Zapdos: Death
Blastoise: Pride
Snorlax: Gluttony
Slowbro: Sloth
Gyrados: Wrath
Jolteon: Pride

Last edited:
I've been thinking of naming all of my competitive pokes with "derp" or "herp" in their name somewhere. It's a god awful, terrible, unoriginal idea.

And therefore perfect for me. :D

Back