Pokemon Platinum

I used to be like that. I got everything in the mid 30's or low 40's (something like that). Than certain Pokemon kept fainting, others were at a huge typing advantage, eventually my Arbok and Octillery outleveled everything else and it became pointless to me to raise everything else.

No, I don't care, lulz.

Damn Fox, all that time for something that's only passable... See what I mean by using masterballs, though? The time it takes when catching normally is what... 300 times longer (if not more)? So if it takes a day to get a good Azelf with Dusk Balls, it takes 300 days (on average) to get a good one... lol.

Simple and obvious explanation, but do you see why I'm lazy and use masterballs now? >.>

What's it's nature, though? The low sp. atk might not make a huge deal if it fits for a Specs set.

Naive and it's a mix set so yes, it matters. And It's not like I didnt know masterballs are faster. They're just hideous.

Does anyone do what i do.

I level all my POKeMON together, E.g. If one is 25 all the rest have to be 25.

Nah, it's not my style. I bulldozer my way through a game with one or two overleveled pokes. The reason it works is because I purposely fight all trainers in my way. I rarely KO wild pokes though, lol. Trainer battles earn money and more EXP., so avoiding trainers and fighting wild battles to lv. up instead is stupid, no?

The only exception to that was my recent Yellow playthrough, although only 3 pokes were properly trained (Dugtrio, Charizard, and... something else I forget).

My Platinum playthrough yielded a lv. 84 Scyther, which destroyed the E4 and Champion by starting at lv. 83. Thank Arceus for breeding. :p

And It's not like I didnt know masterballs are faster. They're just hideous.

True enough, lol. But they're the saviour to lazy gamers like me, no? :p

yeah but for someone like me that don't have any, it sucks. damn birds. all of them are at 1HP, cause False Swipe can't kill them. Hypnosis keeps missing no matter what I do. so i've just started lobbing Ultra, Quick, or Dusk balls but nothing works. Damn those birds

X accuracy is an item to invest in.
Tip: Spiritomb is the pixies nemesis. (Somehow, however, future sight still hits)

of i have the lake trio. and cressalia as well. its the birds i can't get.

btw how would i use X accuracy to hit them if they run instantly?

Use a Wide Lens to increase Hypnosis' accuracy to around 70%. Trust me, just keep trying. Once you hit them a single time, you'll have an easier time catching them.

i have been using wide lens.

out of 50 times, the one time i hit it wakes up and runs before i could blink

... Lolwut? Well, that sucks. Paralyze them instead then, that atleast increases the odds permanently.

i've got nobody that know T-wave or stun spore.

my Gengar has **** accuracy no matter what i do. and the birds break out of every ball i throw.

i'm losing my mind over these giant chickens!

Want some cloned masterballs?

>.>

<.<

I can give some to you when I give you those pokes I owe you.

i recently went to the place where i get wi-fi but it wouldn't work. Platinum would get a full signal then suddenly crash saying the signal went dead. yet my buddy on pearl right next to me got on with the exact same signal and his didn't cut out.

what the hell happened there? so i still can't get the pokes from you CK

Oh, you need to set up the configuration. When you're about to use wi-fi for the first time, you need to turn on the game and go to the main menu (after Giratina appears on screen). One of the menu options should be "WFC settings" or something of the sort. Simply go through the steps and use "Search for access point". Once your DS remembers that configuration, you can log onto wi-fi whenever you're in range, whenver you want.

... Oh my god. I think I might of figured out why Nick's DS' wi-fi doesn't work. o.o ... *FACEPALM* Damnit, why didn't I think of that before. -.-

tried it....failed

apparently the connection isn't supported by the DS. sucks considering its a 100% signal

... You tried the exact same thing? But your friends pearl worked??? ... That doesn't make any sense. -.- Do you two have different DS' or something?

Back