Pokemon Platinum

lol you said storyline twice.[/nazi]

just incase nobody noticed, i updated the XX days till part. i will be doing that everyday until release.

just got a call from Gamestop. since i have a resevation i can come and pick-up an exclusive Origin Giratina figure. i said sure, having no clue what he meant. then i saw the Platinum commercial and understood. that figure is bad@$$

..Ah, they have a commercial? A bit late, it's only a month away.. Ah well. I reserved my platinum too early to get the figure I believe.. I'll ask about it though, since I might be able to bait someone into trading something more valuable for it. :D

if you reserved through Gamestop it shouldn't matter when you reserve.

you haven't seen it? its cool it shows bits of the ruined world with the trainer(you) walking down a waterfall, on the water! then jumping from a normal floor, onto a wall! its cool. it also shows Dialga and Palkia at Spear Piller but then Giratina burts in between the to from the ruined world. it also shows a glimpse of the Frontier and the new Wi-Fi room

..Oh, so it's the exact same as the japanese commercial, but with translations. :p Yeah, I've seen it. T'was cool when I first saw it, but.. eh.

And don't double post, for that matter. :p Reviving this thread with such spam is.. an insult to Platinum.

Back