Pokemon Platinum

I'm not sure the cloning code works on Platinum, so I'll have to add it in first and test it. If not, I'll just have to trade over my 'Gigas to Diamond and clone it there.

No need for my Platinum code yet, I don't have my competitive pokes on it so far. Will soon though, as I'll be tackling the Battle Frontier. :D

Im way behind, I'm at badge 3, but had gotten at ungodly o'clock, some dudes to ease the grind of plat...but good dudes

Wuddle's swellow
Ayo's Harriyama
A quickly bred/EV'd Vaporeon
An Epic Clafable
and a ....decent legit shaymin..

Vaporeon Is my new sidekick and is makeing quick work of....everything
DS battery just powered down, so onto lurking

Hate to sound rude, but can you hurry? Gotta leave for work in 15 mins.
=/

.-. The cloning code won't work for Platinun, sorry Fox. It'd probably take too long to trade it over to my Diamond, clone it, then get on wi-fi. I'll definatly be on later though.

lol, you guys and your shame. Just go in and buy the damn game.
I'm a 20 year old rocker with long hair, chains and leather. Think they laughed at me?
If their like me, they'd be scared **** of due to intimidation. Never piss off a person who wears leather. They might just run you over with a chopper.

Anyways, hopefully going to get it today. My grandpa gets out of the nursing home he's at, so I'll be able to detour to Target and snag if it's on the shelf. Otherwise :prrr:

Alright, so I just caught a Rotom, right? On my 4th try (with a Synchronizer, ofcourse), I've got a Timid one. You think these IVs are a keeper? Keep in mind it's a legendary.

HP.........Attack.....Defense..Sp. atk.Sp. def.Speed
10 - 14 / 20 - 24 / 26 - 28 / 28 / 1 - 5 / 18 - 22

Attack is obviously irrelevant (would of been nice if it was in Sp. def instead... ), but the main thing ot look at is the great Sp. atk, and good speed.

Wouldn't breeding be easier?

It's decent for a catch. Could be better. A lot better actually. But that's just me, my expectations for anything is high as hell.

yo waz poppin just got platinum saturday u finished the game yet? i was woopin wen i had my peral version now gotta start all over!!!!

Lol, ofcourse it could be much better. ... I'm confident Rotom's can't be bred, though. :p

My sources indicate that Rotom is in the Gender Unknown egg group, so it should be able to breed with Ditto. I can't confirm though because I haven't actually tried it.

This isn't the trade thread, you already know where to go for that.

I'm nearly positive Rotom can't breed, even with ditto... It is in the same egg group as it though, so... ... ... ragh, I don't know.

Back