Pokemon Ranch Renamed, More Details

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Nothing at all had been heard about Pokemon Ranch, one of Nintendo’s planned WiiWare titles, since its announcement back in October 2007. However, with WiiWare dated for North America at last week’s Game Developers Conference, we assume the floodgates have been given permission to well and truly open. Head inside for all the latest on the now-named Everyone’s Pokemon Ranch. It’s looking a lot prettier now, that’s for sure.

Everyone’s Pokemon Ranch will first be available for download in Japan next month, and with the official website open, it’s given us chance to learn a little more about the downloadable software.

The purpose of Everyone’s Pokemon Ranch is to transfer your little critters wirelessly from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl on the Nintendo DS to your Wii for you to store and admire them in full 3D. The ranch is big enough to house up to 1000 Pokemon, where you can interact with them with your very own Mii, ordering them in straight lines Mii Channel-style or getting them to parade for you, as well as take photos of them to save on an SD card or share with friends via the Wii Message Board.

The Pokemon Ranch is owned by a friend of Bebe (the Diamond and Pearl Pokemon Storage technician) named Yukari. She appears to be able to interact with the Pokemon as well - perhaps she takes care of them when your Wii is switched off.

Source

looks alright, but doesnt seem like there is enough to do. i wont be buying this. ill probably go with that final fantasy wiiware. it seems more promising than this.

I think that pokemon should be dead by now. I admit I used to like them, but that was 8 years ago.

i like pokemon and all but its a gimic(only when gamefreaks makes the game).

pYRo said:
I think that pokemon should be dead by now. I admit I used to like them, but that was 8 years ago.

And obviously you know longer respect a good rpg. And, although Pokemon is no longer at the height of it's popularity, many kids across the world still love Pokemon. And although I'm 15 I still say that I purchase the games my self.

You just feel as if Pokemon is dead because you are no longer interested. If you were interested, I'm sure you'd feel completely different about the whole thing..

the only reason I don't like pokemon is that there are like 450 pokemon...I mean come on. When there were 151, I could remember them all, mostly in order, and recite the whole theme song....Now there are 450, and it would be way too confusing to do this.

This will be very cool for all of you with Pokemon D&P.

Any word on a price range?

I think the game itself will reserve a space for you, sorta like a save file?
It sounds okay.. if it's not too expensive I'll buy it since I have D/P : )
Just to view them in 3-d is sorta meh though, if they add something else like interacting with the pkmn will increase their affinity towards you and stuff then I'd sorta be persuaded.

I like all the pokemon games, but I dont see how they are going to do them in the future. Like, I like all the pokemon red, blue, silver, gold, even diamond and pearl. I just dont freaking see how they are going to keep going. Eventually they'll make games like Pokemon Slightly Brown version, and it'll just get boring.

Back