Pokemon Rumble U out today in America!

FloYdian

Nov 4, 2007
CA
pokemon-rumble-u-5201f83607544.jpg

if you never played a rumble game they are pretty cool imo as a time waster i guess.

graphics look pretty shiny.

Also...

if you want to collect all the figures you can get them at Gamestop http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/pokemon-rumble-u-figures/110723

they come in little pokeballs
Pokemon-Rumble-U-3.jpg

so you cant choose which figure you will get. its all by luck.

here are the pokemon figures available

img_index_06.jpg

meh

If it wasn't Pokerelated, I'd have no ****s t' give. Don't give enough flyin' 'Karps t' buy the Rumble games neither since they ain't really anythin' special for beat-'em-ups IMO... 'sides the Pokemon.

Looked int' the series outta curiosity, as perhaps one'a the old Rumble games' co-op might be fun enough t' merit a purchase. Said research has revealed t' me that Rumble U is shitastical. Even more simplified 'n shallow than the past games. It's not a Pokemon themed beat-'em-up so much as a boring button masher...

Wouldn't be surprised if the 3DS one was just as dumbed down.

Looked int' the series outta curiosity, as perhaps one'a the old Rumble games' co-op might be fun enough t' merit a purchase. Said research has revealed t' me that Rumble U is shitastical. Even more simplified 'n shallow than the past games. It's not a Pokemon themed beat-'em-up so much as a boring button masher...

Wouldn't be surprised if the 3DS one was just as dumbed down.
i got the wiiware one...i passed on the 3ds one...and i got the wiiU one.
which one did you buy splash?

None. I mean "look into" as in, studyin' gameplay videos and tryin' to find unbiased reviews (in other words, avoid IGN).

Back